Monday, 1 October 2012

Like Snorlax.

Assalamualaikum dear readers.

Been away for a week huh. Well, don't think much. I've not been busy technically. Been rather unproductive and lazing around like Snorlax. (Snorlax is this Pokemon creature who's big and lazy. Basically, he loves to sleep.)
(photo credits: GoogleImage)

Hehehe. So for the past few days, I've been sleeping late and waking up late. Sleeping late around 3 or 4am and waking up late around 2 or 3pm. No wonder my Mum often nags at me. :')

My daily routine goes like this...

  1. Wake up
  2. Laze around and toss here and there
  3. Try to continue sleeping but failed
    (STILL WANT TO CONTINUE SLEEPING I KNOW)
  4. Check my handphone for any texts or WhatsApp
  5. Read "newspaper", in this case, Twitter
  6. Sit down and stretch myself
  7. Stand up and look at the mirror
  8. Play with my hair and smile like a freak
  9. Grab my clothes from my wardrobe
  10. Finally head for shower!
Hahaha! And the list goes on....

After that, had my lunch while watching tv. Then, switched off the tv and head to my room to switch on my Mr Brownieeee (my laptop). Before that, pray Zuhur first.

After everything is set up, tabs opened in one shot like Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, Hotmail and my blog while listening to songs. At times, I'm movie marathon-ing on Youtube, from malay to english movies.

That's pretty much about it. I'm now gonna watch a new movie. Been adding bookmarks of various movies, by the way. I tell you... YouTube is DA BEST! x)))

So yup! There you go, Fatin the Snorlax. ^_^ 

...... Hahahais. Unnecessary face eh.

Actually, I did made an effort to find a suitable job. Called up and they told me to text them my details. Did that and no response until now. 

Life of a Snorlax girl. . . . .

Oh! On a side note, happy first of October and happy 100th posts to my dear blog! ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment