Saturday, 20 October 2012

ITE Bishan's Nostalgic Night!

Assalamualaikum my dear readers! :)

ITE Bishan's Nostalgic Night, 19th October, turned out pretty gooood! Felt so awesome to meet my dear classmates and lecturers! And of course, felt great to be in the school itself, before it moved to Ang Mo Kio!

My outfit of the night was this pretty turquoise dress, black and white heartshape shawl, black cardigan and jeans! Loving the dresssss! Heeee~ ;)

So, Trenna, Yan and I were the early birds. We sat at the Cobra Cove to wait for the rest. Then, decided we just wait for them at the canteen, where the event was held. :)

This is our Cobra Cove! Why Cobra Cove? Cos there used to be cobras around this place! And now, they featured some branded stuff eh like Dorothy Perkins, FCUK and Prada. x)) 

For your information, the Retail/Visual Merchandising students would showcase their themed projects in those glass containers. And of course, the ECH students would usually be there on the bench, doing our projects or just hanging out. Heheee!

And that's our ECH classroom! :')

My dear group members, Dr Fadzilah! :') Love you guys!

What's an event without food right? HEHE. So.. this was what I had. I was hungry and thirsty okay! So don't mind me. x)))

Desserts time! Yummehhhh!

My dear friends had this too. Laksa and don't-know-what. x))
But I agree that the food were awesomely nice!!! 

Then, we head down to our classroom for our last visit! Awwww... :')
Sat at our respective seats! Mannnn... miss it so much! Hais.

No more seeing our dear lecturers sitting or standing down there eh. :') Oh! And no more being a class DJ myself. Haha! Felt awesome to be one yesterday, blasting songs and do what I do best. Chey chey..
Gonna miss this cosy corner as well! Our favourite place to chill and hang out. For a few of them, SLEEP! x))

Haihhhh... Nostalgic night, it was. Will definitely miss this awesome school, ITE Bishan, where all of us are so so bonded together. :')

I LOVE YOU, ICN!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment