Tuesday, 16 October 2012

ON lah...

Assalamualaikum everyone! :)

So... Second day of school? It was kind of overwhelming. :/

And it's only the second day of school. Krik krikkk...............

Had CDEV tutorial in the morning. Ms Lynette went more in depth about the human brain, which is equals to more things to know and remember! But I guess the activities did help me in a way, like memorising the names and functions. At least I'm able to identify a few with the help of funny and interesting acronyms... just so we could remember the terms and all. x)))

Then, we had Professional Development tutorial. I think it's this module that made me overwhelmed! I can get a bit terrified about being professional and formal.. you know. Like, you have to converse the right way with a formal tone since we are/will be educators. And I guarantee you that there will be ROLE PLAY, which I dislike, cos I feel that I'm not good at it. I suck at role play. Seriously. :(

Plus, assignments are on the way! It's coming very very soon. Even one of the lecturers told us that we can start on our individual assignment today. J-O-K-E, JOKE.

Never mind. I'm gonna try my very best from now on! InsyaAllah. Amin. :)

On a brighter note, the last lesson ended 45 minutes earlier! Thought of watching Taken 2, but after much thoughts, decided not to. (EH RHYMES! .... -.-") I guess I will be watching it on Thursday instead since there is no attachment on that day, which also means, NO SCHOOL! :D

See what my dear lil bro did to my post-it! I only wrote down the date, day and title but this lil bro of mine decided to "vandalize" it and write and draw nonsense! Hahaha!

Quote from lil bro: "*saw a new post-it on my notice board* Ehhhh! Awwwwwwwww! 21st October! WOOHOOO!"

-_-"


Oh ya. Mum and Dad are finally back from Johor! They went yesterday and it turned out that they decided to book a hotel to stay overnight cos it was too late by then to go home. Hahaha! How cute lah my parents! :)

And of course! They bought FOOD for their very hungry children, especially this girl right here! Yup, yours truly, Fatin. :P 

There's chips (been a looooong time since I last had chips!), rojak, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, bread, and.....

DONUTS!!! Mmmmmmmmm... When was the last time I had donuts? :')
Jealous right? Don't need to deny okay. I know. CHEY.

Alrighty. Till here for now. Need to adapt myself with school stuff. 

School Mode: ON

Twitter, Facebook, blog, online window shopping and jamming to songs Mode: OFF

Righhhtttttttt.... :')

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment