Monday, 15 October 2012

New semester!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! :)

Outfit of the day for the first day of school was.... purple and pink! Colour blocking for the win! Hehe. I'm actually in love with the colour combo! Why didn't I think of it the last time round eh? Hmm... I guess new semester so.. new stuff? I shall try other colour combination next! :)

Well.. first day of the new semester turned out good! (Minus the part where I get tensed slash awkward with the crowd and the journey to school and all. Need to adapt to it pretty soon. Hehe.)

We are still having our Child Development (CDEV) lesson for this semester, just like the last semester. However, this time round, Ms Lynette (our last semester's Speech Training lecturer) will be teaching us as well for CDEV! She will be in-charge of the tutorial lessons while Mrs Tian (our CDEV lecturer) will be in-charge of all the lectures.

First lesson of the day was CDEV lecture. I was glad that it was a short lesson. Hehe. We were introduced on the topic of our human brain. Felt like I was in Biology lesson just now cos there were so many names and labels to know/remember! But nahhhh.. We are not in Biology lesson so I don't think there will be much to label on the different parts of the brain. It's more to theory-based, like the functions of each parts and such. 

Oh-uh. :S

Anywaaay, the second lesson was a new module, Play in the Early Years (PIEY)! I find it fun and interesting cos it is all based on hands-on experiences like art and crafts, and of course... play itself! Plus, it's not an examinable module! *throws confetti* We will also be having our field visits to an indoor playground too! Fun right? Hehee. Besides, the lecturer is sweet and nice. :)

Yesssaaaaaaaaa! Class ends at 12pm tomorrow! The earliest, besides Friday. :D Might be planning to catch Taken 2 alone! Heheheee.

Didn't I tell you I will slot in a couple of "holiday activities" even when school starts?

BLUEK!

With love, hugs & kisses, 
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment