Sunday, 14 October 2012

What?!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! :)
(credits to GoogleImage)

What WHATTT?! Officially the last day of holidays huh for today? This is sad. :'(((

Okay, no. Being dramatic down there. Actually, it's not thaaaat bad. Right?

Then again..... 

No more (very) late nights of listening to radio/songs. No more waking up (very [again]) late. No more movie marathon for the day. (But I think I can slot in a couple of movies each day? Hehe.) No more restless days at home. No more going out that often. And no more.... 

Basically, no more of such things that I did during the past few days of the holidays lah. Okay, maybe a few? Heheees.

Honestly, I'm excited but not excited for school tomorrow. You get me? No? Me neither. x)) I'm just looking forward to meeting my favourite bunch of crazy friends, and my classmates too. I miss being in class and doing nonsense things like taking photos on our webcam while the lesson is still ongoing. But I bet you must have tactics to do that, okay? :P

Pretty much excited yet nervous for the new modules like Arts, Play and Language. InsyaAllah, everything will turn out good. Positive thinking!

Lesson starts at 11am tomorrow, which is okay I guess. I don't really like 10am+ morning slots though. I rather have 8am ones. But, I'm not complaining that much cos I get to wake up slightly later? That's good right? Well, maybe... depends on how you see it I guess.

I still have yet to pack my (turtle) bag though. Why turtle? Cos my dear friends said that my bag is always so full and big, like a turtle shell. :') The reason is only cos I stuff my laptop casing + laptop in my bag, followed by my water bottle, followed by my prayer things, followed by.. other important things.

Anyhoo! I still have yet to choose an outfit for tomorrow! Let alone iron them. The thinking process is always the hardest, you know. It takes up A LOT of my time. I would definitely sit infront of my wardrobe and think of all the various clothes and shawls I have and which to choose and whatnot. Say hi to the most fickle-minded-girl-you-can-get! :D

I'm enjoying myself right now. Currently listening to songs, updating my blog, Facebook-ing and Twitter-ing. Just finished watching this funny and sweet movie, by the way. After I'm done updating my blog, gonna play BlackShot with my BlackShot mate! 

Such a happening life, don't you think so? ;)

So who said I have school tomorrow? Didn't you guys know that holidays are extended until next week? School tomorrow? You sure? 

WHAT?! WHERE GOTTTTT.................

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment