Assalamualaikum dearest readers! :)
Had our first outing together with my retarded friends! x))) Went to town and window shopped here and there. Chilled out at SCAPE's McDonald too. Booked our tickets for Paranormal Activity 4, 7.50pm show. I swear we were VERY early. We were in town around 3pm? And why the 7.50pm show? Cos we wanna have a feeeeel of the night when watching a horror movie. Haha
Oh! And that irritating yet scary creature on top scared Laava and I, okay! We were so so afraid to walk past him for the toilet. It's a robot actually but we were scared that it's a real person and ended up scaring and catching us. Hahaha!
Oh! And that irritating yet scary creature on top scared Laava and I, okay! We were so so afraid to walk past him for the toilet. It's a robot actually but we were scared that it's a real person and ended up scaring and catching us. Hahaha!
Thanks for the night feeeeel cos ended up we were terrified! I think our group were the loudest in the cinema theatre! We kept screaming (LOUDLY) and then giggling! x))) I swear the movie was scary, okay. I kept covering my face with my hands and fingers! The BEST part of the movie was that, even in the morning of the movie, there were scary things happening in their house! So you can imagine how and why I placed my hands infront of my face almost throughout the movie. HEHEE.
But then...... the ending was a turn-off. It didn't really make sense. Yes, it was scary but it was a bit.... nonsense? Haha. I can't actually tell you here cos I don't wanna ruin the movie for those who have yet to watch it. So yup! Just be prepared for a "SAY WHAAAT!" ending. x)))
Had an awesome great time hanging out with them! I swear they are a funny and boisterous bunch of friends I have. x))) More outings together soooon! Karaoke perhaps? Heees.
I love you guys lah! And Asyiqin too! :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment