Peace be upon you, dear readers! Especially to my frequent reader! Yup, YOU! :P
So soooo happy when the adapter decided to light up its beautiful green light! Was just trying my luck actually and after a few taps on the adapter, it lit up! :') So all along, I've been using my brother's desktop. I can't really blog cos it's HIS computer, you see.
Anywaaay! Went out to Causeway Point with lil bro to catch Ah Boys To Men! Like finally! So so funny lah the movie!!! I swear I was one of the few who laughed out loud while watching it. x))) The movie's interesting too! And there's a part 2 next year, February! Can't wait to watch! I forced lil bro to watch it anyway. Told him that it's good for him since he will be in NS in the future too. Hahaha! The things Fatin do. :')
Anyway, for now, shall catch Twilight and Red Dawn! I'm a movie freak, by the way, if you have yet to know that fact. xP
Oh yaa! My online parcel finally cameeee, after 2 weeks of waiting since it's a pre-order! Yayyy! I thought it will be posted tomorrow, you know. So so happy with my new black satin maxi skirt! Heeees. Shall buy other colours in the future, hopefully!
My OOTD! Decided to colour-block it with blue and mustard and with that new black satin maxi skirt! I just have to wear it on the same day okay. So exciting and happy like that! xP Anyway, the skirt is so simple yet so so pretty and flowy and comfortable! Hehehe. LOVE IT. :D
Went to Aeon's Johor for some family time yesterday! We had Pizza Hut baybeh! ;)
Lil bro's blackcurrant fizz!
My iced coffee! Mmm...
Hawaiian pizza! A must for us! ;)
Mum and Dad's favourite, Super Supreme!
My Grilled Chicken Baked Rice! But I think Singapore's one is nicer.
Dad's favourite Smoked Deli Wings!
Lil bro's Chicken Chop!
Then we did some grocery shopping! Grabbed some snacks along the way! Heee.
Koala's March! Better than Hello Panda!
Mmm! Pringles! The seaweed ones are nice!
Healthy snack? Hehehe. But it's niceee!
Because Dr Oz said that sunflower seeds are good for you! :D
Have yet to do up my E-learning tasks! Like a boss eh.... NOT! x))) And here I am wondering who will be my prince charming..............
Day-dreaming at its best huh. x))) But hey, dreams do come true okay! You'll never know! ;)
Little things like all this always make me happy. Little is great enough for me. Alhamdulillah. :) So since it's "little things" why not a song from One Direction.. which I'm in love with. The lyrics are too sweet anyway. :')
"I won't let this little things slips out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all your little things..."
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥















No comments:
Post a Comment