Peace be upon you, dear lovely readers! :)
ALHAMDULILLAH! My adapter finally can switched onnnn! I was merely trying my luck just now, who knows it will switch on.... and it did!!! Anyway, if you guys have yet to know, I'm having a war with my laptop's adapter! It's starting its own attitude again. It doesn't want to light up its beautiful green light. No beautiful green light = not charging my Mr Brownieee aka my laptop = I can't use my laptop cos its battery dies really really fast. This happened before last time anyway.
My Dad even bought for me a fake adapter which cost $50. That only last for a few days. And the same cycle goes on and on again. :( For now, I'm a happy girl cos I can finally use my laptop. If not, I have to use my brother's computers. I'm not sure for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the following days though... I wonder if my adapter will still work. If I have to buy a new original one, it will cost me around $150? Haiyaya~
OOTD (last Friday); my new black and white polkadot top! My first ever item from Uniqlo. Hehe. And it's actually a defect item, by the way, cos of the missing bottom. The usual price for that one whole set is $37+ but I bought the top for only $8! Happy girl right there. Me and my cheap thrills, forever will be. Heheee.
I was actually not thaat ready. Didn't really smile properly but then again I was lazy to take a new shot. Hahaha! -.-"
-
You know... I'm actually stressed out for this semester. Like, there are a lot of things to do. Seriously. Need to do up assignments. Need to implement lessons. Need to do weekly homework. Need to go for attachment. Need to work. Need to..... you get my point? :( Say that I'm complaining or what but at times I feel like giving up. Ya ya yaaa. You see me as one cheerful bubbly girl who seems like she doesn't have problems like that. Nope. That's where you are wrong.
I don't know.. I just wanna express all of this to someone, you know. Someone. A real someone. Like, let it all out. I wish I can do that with my parents but nah, we are not at the stage of really sharing our problems and such like some of my friend's parents. Hmm... or maybe.. it's just me. Ya Allah. Sometimes I really don't know, you know. I feel lost. :'(
I'm being too emotional and sensitive I guess. Maybe it's the time of the month soon? I'm not too sure. But I'm sure that's how I'm feeling now though. ...... Such is (my) life.
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment