Peace be upon you dear readers! :)
My OOTD; Outfit Of The Day! Loving them pretty and comfortable white and blue polkadots palazzo pants! Received compliments from my dear friends and my dear Mum too. Alhamdulillah. Hehee.
Salam Ma'al Hijrah 1434 to all Muslims out there! It's a new year for us Muslims today! Alhamdulillah. May this year be full of blessings from Him and may we be better individuals. InsyaAllah, amin. :)
Oh! Bought this pretty yet cute notebook yesterday. Yup, from Daiso baybeh! They have pretty and cute notebooks okay! I was torn between all those notebooks. So fickle-minded to choose one until my lil bro was tired of waiting. xP Plus, it's thick and it comes with a plastic cover! The plastic cover is a must okay, since it won't ruin the notebook in case my water bottle decided to spill some water in my bag, which usually happens by the way... since secondary school and ITE days actually. Haha! And of cos, the notebook is pretty! And it's cheap! So all the more I should buy. Hehe. Need a proper notebook too actually. Mine is all quite big and just... boring. x))
Anyhooo, presentation for the digital storybook assignment went well just now! Alhamdulillah. :) All my classmates did well actually and we did impress our lecturer! Hek hek. :P Now, need to focus on my Play essay, which I haven't even start! Omg Fatin! Due date is this Friday eh. Procrastinate at its best. Mehhh.
And to make things "better", tonight there are some must-watch tv shows! YAYYYY~! xP There's Zoom Jepun, Munah & Hirzi, Masih Ada Embun Di Tengah Hari and Once Upon A Time. So yuppppp.... I hope I can finish up the mind-map at least, by tonight! Heheheeeeee~
Shows gonna start soon! Till here. Take care you guys. :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment