Peace be upon you! :)
HEHE! I'm loving my new online black and pink polkadots skirt! And this $5 paint-like zig-zag green and white top too! And green is my favourite colour okay. Heheheees.
Anyway, HAPPY DEEPAVALI! Especially to my Indian friends who are celebrating it. For the rest of you guys, happy public holiday! Hehehe.
But then again, I can't be too happy cos assignments are due on this Wednesday and Friday! By hook or by crook, I need to finish up this Wednesday's assignment.. by tomorrow! I haven't even start on the Friday's assignment eh. :O InsyaAllah, pretty sooon!
My left foot is still painful. Not as painful as the first time though but it's still painful. I even had to miss my training at work yesterday cos of this swollen foot. :( But... the way I walk is now improving, by the way. Step by step okay, Fatin. Sooon, zombie no more! :')
I really appreciate that tomorrow is a public holiday, you know. Alhamdulillah. :) And next week is E-learning week! That means, NO SCHOOL! Woohoooo! Can stay at home and of course, do up E-learning tasks. But still, YAYYYY! :DDD
Oh ya! Tried KFC's breakfast just now with lil bro. My very first time baybeh! Decided to try this $2.95 blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and hash brown! So so niceeee! Agreed with lil bro. Heheee.
Fatin Farhanah ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment