Saturday, 10 November 2012

First day of work!

Peace be upon you, my dear readers! :)

Wooots! First day of work huh. LIKE FINALLY. After the previous embarrassing and epic incident eh. x))) (The playground is not that small by the way. That is only a quarter of the whole playground, just for your info. Hehe.)

Anywaaay, first day of work was not bad. Pretty tired from all the non stop moments of picking up those coloured balls, which were lying around and I had to place it back to that balls-zone area. Standing and walking around played a major role too since I got a really bad muscle cramp on my left foot. I'm walking like a zombie already. :( Countless times of "No climbing up the slides!" too. Haha! I think I will be one of those children who will climb up the slides. I understand that it's fun but it's dangerous. So, no-no. "No climbing up the slides please! Ah ah no okay. Please don't." :')

My first day of work was quite overwhelming, I can say. I was overwhelmed by the number of children who were playing at the big playground... running around, screaming, crying, laughing, throwing balls and much much more. There were even birthday parties going on right after another! :') And since it was my first day of work, I wasn't sure what to do initially. Chaos, I tell you. And I admit I got a headache while observing the children. Haha! But it's okay. Part and parcel of work, I guess.

Anyway, it was gooood to see most of the parents playing with their children. They even climbed up all those obstacles and went down the slide with their children. A few of the parents went down the slide by themselves too and they were so happy after that. So so cute!

Oh ya! Turned out that my work officially starts at 1pm. But I wasn't informed! So I came at 9am instead. KidzAmaze opens at 10am, by the way. Hahaha. But I managed to wander around Toa Payoh's SAFRA! I love the swimming pool! There's also gym, childcare centre, McDonald, Toast Box, bowling alley, New Zealand yoghurt, some chinese restaurants and more of course. But I was lucky that my 9am timing was counted as well. And the best part, I received my pay on the spot! I likeeee! Heheheee.

And since I was already at Toa Payoh area, I decided to go to my favourite cheap shop and bought tops for myself! Bought a basic white long sleeve top, this pretty printed vintage floral top and this greenandwhite paint-like dress. The best part, it's only $5 each!!! Cheap thrill or whaat! Pretty some more! Hehehe. ;) And they have big sizes clothes for a big-sized girl like yours truly. xD Even if the ladies one I can't fit, there's always the guys clothes whaaat. Why nottt! :D

No work tomorrow! But there's training from 10am to 1pm. I should try and iron my clothes now. Try eh. :') Ok ok, I WILL iron my clothes. Not now, but soooooon!

I hope my left foot will heal by tomorrow. I need to walk proper! Am I zombie? No righhhhttt... :((((((

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment