Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Like birthday!

Peace be upon you, my dear readers! :)

Just received my parcel today! So so happy to receive it, you know! But beforehand, I already know that the parcel will be delivered to my house today. BUT STILL! Hehe. It's my second time online shopping, by the way. And nope, it will not be my last! Heees. 

The thing about receiving this online parcel is that... it's so exciting okay! You will be full of anticipation and it feels like my birthday all over again! Receiving presents/gifts like as if people bought it for me but in actual fact, I bought it for myself. :') 

And of course, I'm in love with the blue/white polkadot pants and black/pink polkadot skirt! It's so pretty and most importantly, it's so sooo comfortable! In LOVE! Hehe. Can't wait to save my money and online shopping again! xP

Oh! And I still remember the days when I first shopped online eh. So scared and careful. Hahaha! But now, I'm like so into it already! My next one will be a silky black maxi skirt! But that's a pre-order so I have to wait for 1-2 weeks for it to be delivered to my house. Anticipation mode: ON! x)))

Need to draft out my assignment now! Anyway, Thursdays attachment is officially starting tomorrow. Mehhhh. Not really looking forward to it but it's okay, I shall CARPE DIEM! Chey. x))) That's 'Seize The Day' in English, by the way. ........ Can't I be cool for once? *number 7 on chin*

Haish. :')

Okay tata for now! Heheee~

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment