Tuesday, 6 November 2012

What whaaat?

Peace be upon you, dear readers. :)

Yup! That's your silly and average hijab lady right there. x)) 

As much as I like the word 'girl', I'm trying my best to adapt to this 'lady' term. Yes, I would love to stay young and be all "(little) girl here and (little) girl there" but then... I need to start growing up and developing at some point of time, mentally especially. And do you know why I describe myself as "Random describes me best!"? If you ever visit my Twitter page, that's the first line in my Bio, by the way. 

And that, my dear readers, is called "RANDOM"! I don't even know whyyyy I have to explain about the lady and girl issue when actually it's not what I was planning to blog about. :')

I'm weird. I know. AND selenge aka clumsy/silly. And of cos, random.

Hahaha! WHY AM I TYPING NONSENSE?!!! You guys might be thinking, "What the heck did I just read just now?" x))))

Anywaaaaay.......

One assignment down! Yes yes, I know. It's only one but hey, it's a great achievement okay. But still, can't be too happy cos two assignments are due next week! Yup, the same week. One is due on Wednesday and the other is on Friday! Ya Allah... I hope I can do this. I hope I can finish up everything well before the date due. InsyaAllah Amin Amin . :)

Anyway, did up the cooked play dough for my Play module! Decided to have it in blue and added in some strawberry essence to it! So so nice. Not only the colour, but the smell as well. Hehe. But the dough has a bit of salt here and there cos it didn't really dissolve properly when I stirred it. I swear my arms were aching when I stir the mixture on the stove, especially when the liquid mixture started to harden into a dough! But of course, I had fun making it with my dear lil bro. He's so so excited about it, you know. He even took the initiative to help me out and keep stirring the mixture. Alahaiii...

Oh! Had a bad stomachache this morning, until I had to skip the first lesson. :( I think it's cos of the beef rendang I ate the night before. It was quite spicy anyway. I even add the serunding to top it off. :') But alhamdulillah, in the afternoon, my tummy was all fine.

Somebody is finally in camp huh. Serving for the country! Hehe. Looking forward to seeing your botak hair and police uniform! x))) Hopefully you will have a good time during your NS life! Can't wait to actually annoy your life again with my annoying-ness. xP OH! Annoy you with your TYPOs especially! Hahahahaisss. :')

Alrighty! Need to do up some school stuff. And yayyyy~ No laptop day tomorrow! That means, DRESS-UP DAY for me! Heheheeeees. ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment