Saturday, 3 November 2012

Blessed.

Peace be upon you! :D

I'm one happy girl now! Cos....
  1. I went to deposit $30 to my account just now only to find out that my F1 pay is INNNN! No wonder I was surprised when I see that the amount is more than $30! Epic face, I tell you. x))) I was super happy okay since the stipulated date is supposed to be 16 Nov. But it's waaay earlier than that, which is awesome!!

  2. I bought a new lip stick! Decided to try Silkygirl's one. (Currently I'm using Revlon) And I found the perfect colour for my lips!! I like it to be of my lip colour. If not, just A BIT striking than my lip colour. Plus, there's a promotion just now. The U.P is $11+. Thanks to the promotion, it cost me only $7.90! Great deal huh. ;)

  3. Tried the Silkygirl lip stick just now. And I'm LOVING it! It really suits the name actually, Moisturizing Lip Stick. So yup, it IS moisturizing and it feels smooth on my lips! The colour is perfect too! IN. LOVE.

  4. Alhamdulillah! Since my pay is in, I can FINALLY pay my handphone bills and really make use of a typical handphone. That is, to text and call!

  5. And alhamdulillah too! Cos I can finally go for shopping, and online shopping even! I have A LOT of wants in my Want List, you know. Heeees.

  6. I can finally give some of my pay to my parents!

  7. I'm going out with my dear lil bro tomorrow! To pay my handphone bills, window shop and maybe shop. Hehe.

  8. I might be coming down near the Istana area to watch the Military Police's performance! Like finally eh. Been wanting to watch it live actually. x))

Alrighty! Toodles for now! :DDDD

Syukur Alhamdulillah. Terime kasih, Ya Allah. 

I feel blessed. :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment