Saturday, 3 November 2012

KSL City!

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you, dear readers! :)

Had an awesome great time with my beloved parents and lil bro in Johor yesterday! We decided to go to KSL City instead of our usual spot like City Square and Angsana. It's quite new too. 

And guess what? There's a freaking hotel just on top of the shopping centre! Yup, in one building! :O

We had SEOUL Garden too! After sooo long of not eating there. Plus, we wanna celebrate the occasion since lil bro passed his end-of-year exams. :)
Really love the beef, chicken and fish! They have a lot of flavours, from black pepper, char siew, barbeque, curry and lots more! The kimchi soup is nice too.

Then had desserts of cos! That's my bowl of ice-cream, by the way. Hehehe. Tried all the flavours from peppermint (which actually taste like caramel! so so nice!), chocolate, strawberry, corn and yam! Added some cornflakes too as the toppings. Lastly, decided to add that corn paste and grass jelly. They are actually toppings for ice-kachang but who cares! :P

We decided to catch a movie too, Skyfall! The movie is awesomeeeee! Loving all the daring and amazing stunts! Wahhh. I can't even... Really. And there's just something about David Craig aka 007 aka James Bond. He's just so cool and with style! ;)
And this MBO Cineplex is actually not bad. It's a bit like Golden Village. And of course, I'm loving those pretty balloon-like lights!

Then, we had some coffee time at Cawanmas Cafetiam. Our movie was at 9.50pm by the way and we were very early for it. At that time, it was only 8pm. So yupppp.. Oh! The best part was that, the cafe has free wifi! Twitter onnnnn, Facebook also onnnnn! xP

Dad's drink and my Iced Hazelnut Cafe Latte! Taste awesomely goooood! ;)
Lil bro and I even had some kaya and butter toast bread. Loving the very soft and crispy bread, I tell you!

And the best part of all was..... Mum and Dad bought for me a new bag! Woohoooo! Cos my current sling bag is suffering some kind of bag skin disease since its "skin" is starting to peel off. Plus, they have a 10% discount for this bag! This is really good stuff. Hehe.

And I'm so so so loving this bag!!! Both of my favourite colours are on it! Yes, green and turquoise! So so pretty righhhhttt! What an awesome colour combination! Really. It's love at a first sight, I tell you. Haihhh. x)))
Not only that the colours are pretty, but the strap itself is already too pretty! Loving those snakey-like texture! So feminine like that. x)))

And yup! You can detached that middle compartment if you want only one big compartment. How awesome is that! But nope, I'm gonna leave the middle compartment there cos there's a zip on it. And there's that snakey-snakey texture on it too! So why should I remove? Hehehee.

I'm almostttt done with my lesson plan! I just need another reference and read through it once again and I will be all ready to print it. Alhamdulillah. :)

Anywaay, I was thankful that I checked my email the night before. Cos ended up, I'm starting work next week instead. They will have a mass briefing with all the part-timers next week. So yup.... Can't wait to start working actually. I need the time off from school and of course, I need some kachings for myself too. Hehehe. x)))

Off to BP Plaza later with lil bro right after Maghrib prayers! Take care you guys. :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment