Thursday, 1 November 2012

Updates!

Assalamualaikum! Peace be upon you.

Updatessss!

My workplace just emailed me. The working hours are from 10am to 7pm OR 1pm to 9pm! I told my parents about it and they gave me the green light!! Alhamdulillah. :)

So I will be working for BOTH Saturdays and Sundays! I told myself that this is a good opportunity for me. I've been wanting to find a part-time job anyway ever since my ITE days, to be honest. I even kept looking for part-time jobs on the newspaper but found none that's suitable. I mean, I only need weekends jobs and not weekdays job since I have school on weekdays.

The last job for me was during F1 days. That was only for three days, by the way. The previous one was for MENDAKI under Playeum. And that too, was only for three days.

Hmmm... InsyaAllah I can do this!

I guess I should give it a try and earn the money MYSELF. I'm slowly learning to be independent now. I really feel that I should not burden my parents... you know. My Dad is even struggling with two jobs in a day. Sometimes, I feel like tearing up to see him working so hard for our family.

I feel bad to always ask him for money. But usually, it's for my pocket money or/and transport fare for school. Whenever I wanna go out with my friends or my lil bro, I will not ask him for any money for our expenses. Instead, my parents will always ask us. Then again, if my Dad has a bit more money with him, say $6, he will definitely give it to us.. even though we said that we have our own money and refused to take it from him. (Omg. I'm tearing up! Tell me why am I so emotional and sensitive!!! :'))

Alrighty. I should really get going with my first assignment now. That is, lesson plan! The date due is this coming Monday, by the way. :') Wish me luck!

But wait! Adam dan Hawa episode 39 first y'allllllll! :P

"MASEH AH NAK!"

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment