Thursday, 1 November 2012

How now brown cow?!

Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you guys!

How now brown cow???!!! Received an email from my work place. They asked me if I'm free to work for BOTH Saturdays and Sundays for the months of November and December! I didn't know how to react to it when I read that email, you knowww. But the first thing that came up to my mind was...... MUST.TEXT.TINA! x)))

And FYI, my first working day is ONLY starting on this Saturday! And everything is like whoooooshhhh so fast for me! :')

It's a good opportunity for me to earn the money since I need it. But then again, I'm scared that I can't juggle with work and school. And it's on BOTH Saturdays and Sundays! That means, I don't really have time for family time, school stuff or even for myself. That also means that.... I have to really really really manage my time well!

Asked my dear friends and closed ones for their opinions and received a lot from them...

"You know, it's up to you. If you think you can handle, why not?" 

"If you think you want family time and time for yourself to study and do your assignments, work for one day only."

"Just go lah. Can make money mah. But school first."

"Balance. That's life. You have to sacrifice. You'll gain some and lose some."

"If you think you can, then go for it. 2 months only right?"

"Try discussing with your parents? If they are okay with it, then you should."

"You just have to manage your time well and sure can. As long as weekdays you concentrate on school and finish your homework and stuff."

"If you wanna work, it's up to you but don't overwork."

Hmmmmmmm........ I think I made a decision. But first, I've sent an email to them just now.. asking them about the working hours for both days. So I guess I shall wait and see how. InsyaAllah, everything will be fine. I believe that Allah is always there for His believer. Amin. :)

Anyhooooo, thank you to each and everyone of you (YES! YOU!) whom I asked for opinions and you advised on it for me. Sayang you all lah! Heheeees. :)


Meanwhile.... my outfit of the day for school! Wednesday is no laptop day. That means, I don't need to bring my tortoise bag pack! So I decided to dress up a little! Decided to colour block it too, with pink and blue! And of course, my favourite black glittery pump shoes. ;)
Came home to my Mum telling me this, "Lawa kakak nari. (Pretty eh today)" *blush blush* Quite rare to have my Mum complimenting me, you knowwww. Heheheeeeee. Alhamdulillah. :)

"NEXT STATION, KEMBANGAN!"

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment