Monday, 29 October 2012

:B

Peace be upon you, dear readers! :)
Don't mind me. I'm currently in love love love with my new pretty shawl! The best part, it cost me only $3! Yes, THREE dollars!!! Not $13, not $33. x))) Received compliments to it and even Mum agreed! Nawwwww you guys... Thank you! (You must know by now that I get all happy and emotional on the little-est things! :P)

Oh! And say hello to my new pimple! Heheheee! Forever on my chin eh, one after another. Mehhhh....

Anyhoo, when my Mum compliments or says that that something is pretty or nice, it means it really is! Even though sometimes I may not like it, it will somehow turned out pretty or nice! Don't ask me how and why okay. I really don't know. I get dumbfounded at times too. Happened before for a lot of times. Hehe.

So........ I get to know that someone actually told me that he/she reads my blog and that he/she is looking forward to my next post! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... So nice to know that. Really. Appreciate it so much, even though I post nonsense slash random stuff for almost all of my blog posts. Heheeees. Anyway, THANK YOU! And this blog post is dedicated to that he/she AND whoever is that he/she who are in the same boat as that he/she! Get it, get it? :')

Sheeeeessshhh.. There are quite a lot of documents to be printed out. School stuff of course like notes and assignment descriptors. Money burnt burnt burnt! Kite bako die~

Anyhoo, aerobics tomorrow! From 5.45pm to 6.45pm! Yay!!! Fats burnt burnt burnt! Kite bako diee~~~

-

Seriously need to start reading up my notes and doing up my assignment! One of the assignments is due next week, Wednesday! :O I seriously need to plan and manage my time well. Especially when I start on my Saturday work and Thursdays attachment.

Ya Allah. Please grant me the strength to overcome anything that is coming on my way. Amin.

p.s // 8 more days ehhhh that someone! Chey chey chey. Lalalalalalalala~ :B

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment