Peace be upon you, my dearest readers!! :D
This week had been rather a stressful and hectic week. Been rushing my time with assignments and lesson implementation. Alhamdulillah. Managed to finish up whatever I need to finish up. And my lesson implementation went well too!! Great job, Teacher Fatin! :') Next Thursday will be my second lesson implementation, but this time round, it's for my field supervisor, which happens to be my lecturer too! InsyaAllah I will do my best! Amin. :)
And guess what? Mum and Dad went to Johor on last few days and they were so so happy to tell me that they bought pretty pretty shawls in Johor! Mum immediately told about it happily just when I stepped my foot in the house. Haha. Too cute! And I'm loving those shawls!! Thank you Mama and Abah!
And since I love it so much, I decided to don one of it to school. And I chose this red, blue and green scarf for today! Hehehe. Colourful, pretty yet simple! Love love it! And I wear it with my black asymmetrical blouse, black jeans and black glittery pump shoes. And the scarf did justice by popping them colours since my outfit is all black. ;)
Oh! Received my online package! Decided to try this Ivy Slym Tea! Read good reviews about it! Almost all the people lost around 2-4kg for only 4 sachets of the tea! Don't worry, it's a Malaysia product and it's halal and safe. You can view Nabilah's FB page for more information. Next up, I wanna try the Zilco Bubbly Soap! Heard great reviews about it too! One of the customers had a scar on her leg for 2 years but after using that soap, the scar is starting to fade off! Well, it doesn't hurt to try, right? At least you make an effort. ;)
Gonna try it tomorrow, first thing in the morning! And I will review about it after days of drinking it okay? Who knows it will work for me as well? InsyaAllah.
Mum, Dad and lil bro and I had our late dinner yesterday at Johor's Bistro! You guys should try it! Their Western food are niceee! The drinks too! And they have bigger and larger glasses than this actually. Plus, it's cheaappppp!
The chicken chop is only RM5! The grilled beef steak is only RM13! And our drinks... Mum's iced Nescafe, Dad's strawberry float, my lychee milk apple juice and lil bro's coke float!
I had chicken chop! Loving the sauce! It's so sooo good! ;)
Mum, Dad and lil bro had grilled beef steak! Mmmmmm...
Oh! Went to their 7-11 to buy this.... Coke Vanilla!!! I think Singapore has it now? Not too sure. Hehe.
Alrighty. I'm supposed to do up my CDEV assignment which is due this coming Monday! But, I decided to update my blog cos I miss blogging my life away. Heheheee. x)) Stay tuned for more updates okay! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥










No comments:
Post a Comment