Tuesday, 4 December 2012

PBG alert!

Peace be upon you, my lovely readers! :)

My OOTD for school today was my $5 strawberry printed top, pink cardigan, maroon scarf, black jeans and black glittery pump shoes! Decided to match my top and scarf with the strawberry colour! Well.. close to it. Hees. ;)

Work on last Sunday was good. Made friends with this two chinese guys who were working there as well. They are so random and nice lah. One of them is a gentleman, I feel. The other one, funny! x)) Can't wait for my two days, no, including next week will be four days, pay! Hehehe.

Just when I thought I'm saving up, I just shopped for five shawls online!! Not one, not two but.... FIVE. Somebody slap me please! Money in, money out eh. Haissss. How to buy a polaroid camera like this?! DSLR? No need to say bro. :')

Guess what? Came home to lil bro baking in the kitchen yesterday! Yup, his first timeeee! He was baking this awesome Red Velvet cupcakes! So so niceeee, I swear. Vanilla chocolatey flavour with cream cheese frosting! Mmmmmmmmm... So goood! The cream cheese did justice cos it's a bit sour-y and it balanced off the whole sweet vanilla and chocolate taste! I had four of those cupcakes and I actually wanted more, you know. x)))

So so cute right the way lil bro frosted the cupcakes! He even DIY-ed the piping bag using a zip-lock bag. x)) He didn't want to put more frosting on the cupcakes cos if not the taste will be overpowering. After frosting, placed it in the fridge to set it. Even though it looked a bit brownish, I swear it was super goood! So so yummy and got that melt-in-the-mouth feel, you know. Mmmmmddaaappppp... :)

My lil bro even dream of opening up a HALAL cupcake shop in the future! x))) It's hard to find halal cupcakes, you know. I can only think of Delifrance. So yup! Lil bro said that he will be the owner of his cupcake shop and I will be his assistant! :') So cute! Hehee.

And on last Monday, my dear friend, Namira, baked chocolate brownies from SCRATCH! It was so chocolatey and thick and so so gooood! 

And not forgetting, I had McSpicy for lunch during work on last Sunday, by the way.

PBG ALERT! (Perangai Budak Gemuk aka Behaviour of a Fat Girl(?) Haha! Translation fail!) 

Everybody, say bye-bye to my diet! :') How to lose weight like this! Hahahaisss..

But don't worry. I'm planning to eat healthily for the next few days or so! I shall try okay! Keyword: TRY. :P

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment