Peace be upon you, dearest readers! :D
FINALLY I get to use my Mr Brownieee aka my beloved brown laptop! My adapter decided to work this time round.. and that's like... what? One week eh. -_-" Hence, I didn't get to update my blog, catch up on Adam dan Hawa episodes, upload photos and such but nowwww, I'm thankful that I can! Hehehe. :D
Guess what? It's my 5th time online shopping now! Bought this 2 pretty printed lacy shawls! It's lacy but not literally lacy! So pretty right! x))) And they have only 1 piece each. Glad that I was fast enough to grab those attractive ones. :')
Shall wear it for special occasions since it looks exclusively pretty... too pretty! x))) Might be wearing it for this coming wedding! Hehehe.
Lil bro the baker is back! x)) He made chocolate cupcakes this time round. The first time round it was red velvet cupcakes. After tasting this chocolate cupcakes, I still prefer red velvet cupcakes more! Not that this chocolate cupcakes are not nice.. they are! But I still love the red velvet ones cos of the cream cheese frosting! It's too delicious-o! Hehe. This time round, lil bro used cream frosting and I think it's sweeet. Love eating the chocolate cupcakes without the frosting though cos it's thaaat chocolatey! LIKE it! Hee.
And I wonder what lil bro will be making next! x)) Heard that he's gonna make apple pie or brownie or Subway's-kind chocolate chip cookies! LOOKING FORWARD!
Did my lesson implementation for my field supervisor last Thursday. She's my field supervisor aka lecturer. Swear I was nervous okay! And it didn't help me at all when the speakers decided to not work on me. I even forgot the tune of the song initially!!! But alhamdulillah, it went okay. Even my field supervisor said that I did well in managing the class! Hurrahh! :D
Right after attachment, my dear parents and lil bro fetch me all the way from the centre! And we ended up going to Johor! And we had Pizza Hut.. again! Not that I'm complaining, but I like it! Heees. We tried the new tempura cheesy pizza! So sedapppppp!
Mmmmm... Nice right! I swear we were all so full then. Hehehe. As usual, lil bro had his chicken chop. He tried this Italian one instead. x)) And.. we even watched a movie together! Life of Pi! Awesome movie, I feel. So inspirational. I even teared up while watching it okay. Don't know if I'm that emotional or the movie was just so touching. x)))
Hehehehehehehe... Decided to take a photo with the charming and handsome Taylor Lautner aka Jacob! Nak jugakkkkk eh. :P TEAM JACOB FTW!
See how happy I was.... Grinning like one happy child down there. :')
Then we had Coffee Bean before the movie! Mine was Iced Caramel Macchiato! So soooo niceeeee! ;)
Guess what? Ordered something online... AGAIN! xP I know, I know. Someone please slap me. :') It feels just like yesterday was my first online purchase eh. Still remember the days when I was so scared to shop online for the first time ever.. But now.... HAISH... :')
So... my 6th time now! And more to come.... I guarantee. :P
Bought this simple yet flowy and pretty royal blue cerruti shawl! I can officially say that I'm in LOVE with cerruti shawl! It's so flowy and pretty and comfortable and light and manageable. Hahaha! Fuss-free man! x))) Just so you know, I'm buying more colours online. :P But a longer one! 250cm! This blue one is 200cm by the way, but I like it longer! Heeees.
So yup, no more 6th time shopping online eh. I think it will soon be my 10th time shopping online la like this. Haiyoyo. And cos of online shopping, I rarely shop outside! Which is good, I guess? Hahaha. Some of the items are much more cheaper online too! So why nottttt... ;)
Had our random photo-taking session in the toilet just now.. Girls lah kan. What to do. :P
Decided to don this pretty pink heartshape shawl which Mum bought for me in Johor and match it with my online black maxi satin skirt and $5 red top! ;) And I swear my Mum was so happy when I wear that shawl. :')
NEED to do up Play essay which is due on this Friday! Another CAYC assignment to hand up too on the very same day.... which I have yet to start!
But before I end my blog post... I have an interesting story to share with all of you, dear readers. Some of you already know the story cos I tweet/text it all but nvm, I shall blog it all here... in details! x)))
So here goes....
I ended school early on last Friday. So I decided to watch a movie alone, Rise of the Guardians at Lot One, Choa Chu Kang for the 5.15pm show.
I came in quite late in the movie theatre. There were quite a few people already and it was dark. My seat was B08. So I walked up to the B row. I noticed that the both the seats at the side were occupied. My seat was in the middle. I walked in, past the 4 chinese girls who were seated at the left side. Then I asked one of the girls who was sitting at the extreme right, "Can I know what is your seat no.?" She said, "It's 11. This one is 10. *pointing to the next seat*
So I walked in. Even though it's dark, I can still see the people on the right. By then, I saw this guy who looked up at me. In my heart, I was like, "Hmm.. So my seat is next to him?"
Then suddenly he said, "Here is no. 8! :)" Cos I think he knew since I was already walking in further to seat no. 8. And then... he lifted down the flap of the seat for me!! I was surprised okay. Didn't expect that... at all! x))) So I sat down. I DIDN'T EVEN SAID THANKS!!!! Omg. I think I was nervous cos the guy looks handsome!!! And he's malay! I can tell just from his face and he was with his two younger brothers/cousins, by the way. And they looked malay, so that's why. My guess was right when they talked malay to one another.
Before I really sat down, he asked, "You came here alone?" I replied, "Erm... yeah. :)" Since then, we just sat there, waiting for the movie to start. Once in awhile, he talked to his brothers/cousins. He's quite loud and sounded happy to chit chat with them.. which I find it cute actually. Lol. But I still felt nervous and awkward sitting next to him. I don't know why! I just am ok! x)))
We laughed at the funny parts. Sometimes I can't help it but to chuckled when he laughed cos it's cute and he kept commenting on few of the parts with his brothers/cousins. x)) I think he watched the movie before cos he knew some parts of it. Like, what will happen next or who will come out to rescue and such.
And then.. the movie ended. Lights were switched one. Almost all the people left. There were only 4 people at the front and a few at the back, with us 4 people. I was busy checking my phone at that time. He and his brothers/cousins were still sitting down there, chit-chatting for awhile. And then, I put my phone in my bag, carried my bag and stood up. Then.... he said...
That guy: "There's more, you know." *referring to the after-credits part* *looked up at me*
Me: *paused for awhile* (I swear I was shy when I looked at him okay! I was still processing that he was actually talking to me... like a friend!!! :')) "Erm... okay." *sat down*
(AND THAT'S ALL I SAID TO HIM! I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANKS!!!)
So came the story part at the end. We watched and laughed. Then he looked at me and said, "The movie was great right? :))))" I looked at him for a few seconds and said, "Yeah!"
THAT'S ALLLLLL! What the heck right!! I should at least make an effort to say something more! Like, "Yeah! I love this part where... blablabla" OR "Yeah! You watched it before? Cos you seem to know some of the parts."
BUT I DIDN'T!!! The conversation died there. Right there. He was so genuine to talk to me but I just had to spoil everything huh.
After the conversation died, I think he thought that I'm like some action, snobbish girl or something. And that's why he didn't bother to say or ask anything more. Then I stood up and walked down towards my left side while he and his brothers/cousins walked towards the right side.
I was ahead of them. Honestly, I slowed down cos I expected him to like say something to me. But he didn't. :(((
Even when I'm in the bus, when I thought about this whole incident, I get mad and disappointed with myself. I should at leassstttt said thanks! Seriously.
Told my lil bro and some of my friends about it. Even my lil bro said I was stupid. He was like, "WHATTT??? So stupid. You should have said thanks and extend the conversation. Who knows, after awhile you chat with him, you get to know his name then be friends then have dinner or something!"
Can I cry? :'''')))
Hahahaisssss... But it's okay I guess. If we are fated to meet one day, then we will. Hahahaha! Chey. Nak jugak ehhh. x)))
Oh well.. I guess I was too nervous and shy and just simply an... awkward turtle.
But at some point, I felt that the whole incident was like a drama. Those that I have watched before on tv. HA HA. :')
More dramas soon perhaps? x)))
p.s // To that SOMEONE, a shout out to YOU! Annoying orange. [^.^] Don't bully those new batch eh! Be a role model instead! :P
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
























No comments:
Post a Comment