Friday, 14 December 2012

Same place, different place.

Peace be upon you, dear readers. :)

I tell you, Johor is like my family's second hometown already. We spend almost all our time in Johor! x)) From shopping to watching movie to fooood! We even planned to live in Johor and own a bungalow house. Chey. But I know my parents really wanted that.

Anywaaay, this time round, we went to Saujana Restaurant, which is located near the beach! No, actually above it! The place is just so peaceful and serene. Love it. With awesome food and awesome company... blessed. Alhamdulillah. :)
Peaceful huh? Free from all those noisy and hustle bustle city... Hmmm...

Had Iced Nescafe for myself and Dad too. Mum was the hot one and lil bro was apple juice! And since it was a low tide that day, we could see the flat sand/ground with all those mudskippers! They really looked like chameleon!

And our food finally came! From buttered prawns to spinach to hotplate tofu (our favourite) to fish cooked in 3 flavours to the AWESOME black pepper crabs and of cos, rice! The black pepper crabs were the killer man. So so niceeee! Had to stop halfway for me cos it's too spicy and my throat couldn't take it. x))) But I swear Mum and Dad were the ones eating almost all of them! They were craving for it, that's why. Hehe.

Really can't get enough of the view. Haiiiii... :)

Then we watched Wreck-It Ralph! Love the cute and interesting movie! It's based on arcade games. All the characters in the arcade games actually had a life and Ralph, being the bad guy in his game, didn't want to be a bad guy anymore. And the story gets more and more interesting! You guys should watch it! ;)

After the movie, we decided to have our supper at KFC! Omnomnomnommm~! So you see, we love food. No, I LOVE food! Tell me how to lose weight like this???! :')

For today, my attachment centre had an excursion to Gardens By The Bay! I got to tag along with them. And it was my first time there! I swear I was so so excited to go there. Hehe. The place is hugeeee, I tell you. The hot weather just now made me giddy too but I was able to maintain myself. Infront of the children, must maintain a bit ya. :P I would love to go to the Flower Dome next time round! And the Cloud Forest too. You need to pay to go there anyway. Next time, I hope!

And you know what? After my attachment at 4pm, I went straight back to the school's library. HAD TO finish up the Play assignment since tomorrow is the dateline. Didn't want to do it at home cos I was scared that my adapter will give me attitude again. If I were to borrow my brother's computer, I think they will give me attitude too. Haha. I'm here trying to concentrate on my assignment and they will be pestering me to finish it faster cos they wanted to play computer games. -.-" So I thought, why not I just go to the school library and finish everything? ......... AND I DID! So so so happy! Alhamdulillah. ;)

Last day of school tomorrow before the 2 weeks break! Will be working for the first week! For the second week, might be going for a short getaway with my family. That's to be confirmed though. But I hope we are going! And if you can guess it correctly, yup, we are going to Johor! Told you so we LOVE Johor so much! Hahaha. x))) But really, they have nice and affordable hotels and the things there are cheap and the food... don't get me going on that. Hehe. Well, we actually planned to go to Malacca but it's kind of far and there's nothing much there. So, Johor it is! 

Alrighty! Need to catch up on Adam dan Hawa episodes nowwww! I have 4 episodes in the queue! Adam Mukhriz...... wait for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment