Peace be upon you! :)
Happy 130th posts to my dear blog diary! I still remembered the days when I updated my previous blog with all the unusual spellings of certain words. Like "werk", "larrhhh", "heylo", "pweety". Those were the days ya. :') I eventually forgot the password for that blog and so I made a new one. And ftotheatothetin is born! It's my name actually, F-to the-A-to the-T-I-N, if you still don't get it until now. xP
I would like to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "gangster" classmates! Why gangster? Cos that's just how they roll. Chey. Especially Asyiqin, the one in black. She's the leader! CHONG! :P But gangster or not, they are still so cute and lovable. x))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASYIQIN, JESSICA, KIAH AND HUI LIAN, the December babies! ;)
The "gangster" cake. x)) The cake was chocolatey! Love it. Note to self: to buy a birthday cake from Prima Deli next time round!
Oh! Just before this, they each had to open up their hands and then my dear classmates sprayed some whipped cream on it! And the whipped cream attack happened! There goes their face.... x)))
Now let's all countdown to my birthday in March!!!
*krik krik*
3 more months eh. Wait long-long. :') Anyway, I don't know if I should be happy or not for my birthday this time round. I will be TWENTEEN/Y-ONE. Legal age but no like. :( So old right. I know. Can I not grow up? Hahais. Felt like yesterday I was still in Sec 1 or something. HA-HA, dream on. But somehow I'm glad I'm short? Cos I look small and cute and... young? No eh? :')
Outfit of the day! Orange top with black jeans and green sneakers and floral-y shawl! ;)
Work tomorrow and I just woke up from a 6 hours nap just now. -.-" So much for a NAP. I doubt I can sleep early tonight. But whatever it is, I can't afford to be late for work! Trying my best! x))
So anyway, holidays are finally here. So happy actually. :) At least I can be free from all those assignments and school stuff for 2 weeks. Oh! I can work too and then save up and then shop. Save up and then shop eh. :') I have A LOT on my wantlist by the way. What is this. :'( Sometimes I wish online shopping didn't exist. Hahaha!
I NEED to learn to really save up! Later wanna get married or travel and all.....
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment