Thursday, 20 December 2012

Happy 20.12.2012!

Peace be upon you, dear readers!

HAPPY 20.12.2012!!!

Actually, there's nothing special on this date. Just felt like saying it out loud cos it's 20.12.2012! Cool date okay! You will never ever come across this date ever again. And I tweeted that 20.12.2012 at 12am just now! ..... Important ya. x)))

Now let's all wait and anticipate this date, 14.03.14.

Mehehehehehe! ;)

Fineeeee..... I know, I know. You will say, "Wait long-long eh." -.-" BUT STILL! Hahahais. Kla, first.. let's all wait and anticipate for 14.03.13 okay? xP

You know, I acutally miss blogging! Yes, it's been only 5 days but it felt like a week or so. Holidays officially started last Monday. Been working for the past 3 days anyway. But for today and the following days, I decided not to work and make full use of my holidays! Hehe. Plus, I need to catch up on school stuff, dramas, nap time and sleeeep. x))

I can't wait to get my 2 days worth of pay! Wanna buy something online! :') And speaking of online stuff, my 6th parcel came in yesterday! Yayyyyy~ It's this duo-toned shawls! So simple yet so so pretty and flowy and comfortable! Didn't I tell you I now love cerruti shawls? Hehehe. I actually wanted green and turquoise (my fav combo!) but it was out of stock. So I chose this purple and blue combo instead. Not bad, still pretty! ;)
I just ordered a black maxi chiffon skirt the other day. :P Decided to have self-collection for it! My first! Plus, it's cheaper cos you don't need to pay for registered postage. Hehe. Next up, wanna buy this lace cardigan and chiffon maxi dress! Wahhhhh. Money gone like water yeah. Haish. :')

And when was the first day I started online shopping again? :') Soon it will be my 10th time online shopping I think. :'''')

I think I'm addicted to online shopping. I need professional help.

Hahaisssss.....

Alrighty. I guess I should catch up on school stuff now! New datelines await. :') Till here for now!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment