Sunday, 23 December 2012

;)

Peace be upon you! :)

Went to Johor with my dear parents and lil bro... yet again! I'm starting to love Johor, just like my parents! x)) This time round, we decided to have our lunch there. Then hang out at J.CO with donuts and frappes and off to watch a movie! We chose Jackie Chan's CZ12 movie! And we thought CZ12 is Jackie Chan's code name or something but nopeeee, I found out that it's actually Chinese Zodiac 12. x)))
My oreo frappe! Mmmmm....

I swear J.CO donuts are the best!


Bought a new pair of pump shoes too! Thanks to Mum and Dad! Hehehe. Whaaatttt... there's a hole on the right sole of my black glittery pump shoes okay. x)) I love that glittery pump shoes anyway! Been wearing it almost everyday. But now, I have a replacement. Chey. xP I'm loving this snakey-black pump shoes! So so sophisticated and pretty. It's love at a first sight, I tell you. Heheeees. You know, I tend to buy my shoes at mixit. The previous rainbow pump shoes were from mixit too. They have pretty shoes okay!!! *.*
Seee how pretty that is?! So simple yet so pretty and elegant and sophisticated! Don't you think so? x)) LOVE it! Have always love snake-skin stuff, by the way. There's just something special about it. Heee. But of course, fake ones. Not the real ones okay. Pity those snakes. Hehe.

And I bought myself my favourite rose ring! It's $2 for one. 3 for $5. But I already have it in blue, white and red. So a pink one it is! Actually wanted another white one but smaller. Too bad they only have pink, black and red at that time. But this pink is pretty! LIKE! ;)
I love roses, if you have yet to know. :P White roses especially. They are simply beautiful! So to my future husband, white roses for me okay? ;)

Tried Long John Silver's new fish burger too! Like itttt! Crispy yet so soft. Mmmm...

Anyway, went to a wedding just now! Kak Ilah's wedding! Like finally after months of not going to any wedding invitations eh. :')

Congratulations to Kak Ilah! May you have a blissful marriage with your husband! You look beautiful by the way. Can't stop looking at you just now, to be honest. Hehe.

My OOTD for the wedding! Hees. ;) Decided to put on make up after so so longggg. Yes yesss. I know I look different with and without make up on. I think everyone looks different with and without make up on, no? x)) Well, decided to put it on cos I simply miss the art of it. But I'm proud of myself that I'm confident enough to go out without a full-face make up on! I used to be so so sooo insecure about my looks that I HAVE TO put on a full-face make up everytime I go out! But.... not anymore! ;) Most to most, I will only put on my favourite natural nude blusher and lip-colour lipstick! Natural look is much better I feel. Hehehe. ;)

Hmmm... My turn 5 or 6 years down the road? Heheheeee. InsyaAllah. Amin. :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment