Peace be upon you, dear readers! :)
Back in Singapore! Alhamdullilah. :)
Had a one night staycation at Hotel Pandan City with my dear parents and lil bro! We decided to stay in for one night since we had to fetch my grandmother from one of our aunt's house the following day. So to avoid jam and all since it's Christmas, we decided to stay in! For a budget hotel, that Hotel Pandan City is goooood! It's big and spacious and cosy! The toilet is spacious too! And there's wifi!!! The best part. x)))
Already love the lobby when I stepped in. Hehe.
Then we had our dinner at Pizza Hut! I think we all love Pizza Hut so much eh. Been eating there most of the time. x)))
As always, Hawaiian Supreme is a must! Our favouriteee! Heee. We even tried Island Supreme! Not bad. Love them hotdogs! ;)
And of course, our favourite deli chicken wings too! ;)
Since my family and I are big fan of movies, we decided to watch Jack Reacher this time round. Felt that the movie was draggy. Even lil bro agreed! BUT... my parents thought otherwise. They said it was awesome. -.-" Much better than that Jackie Chan's movie, CZ12. No lorrrrrr! Lil bro and I felt that CZ12 was awesome-er! It was funny and there's more actions and fightings... unlike Jack Reacher! Mehhh. Different generations I guess? x))
And after so long of not having popcorns, we finally had one! A LARGE one.. until we can't finished it. Hehehe.
And yup! That's our cute green and white hotel! Hehe.
Before we left, we had our breakfast first at a stall opposite our hotel. Teh tarik and egg prata for the win~!
Thanks to our grandmother, we all had those goodies to ourselves! Mehehehe.
And of course.. what's Fatin without her usual self-take photos, right? :P
Just so you know, I don't look that fair and flawless okay! x)) I ONLY put on my nude blusher and lip-colour lipstick by the way. It was the very bright white light that plays a part. Hehehee. x))
Alrighty! I'm gonna catch up on Adam dan Hawa episode 69 now!
And oh nooooooo... holidays are gonna end pretty soon! Back to "reality" huh. I still have yet to update my assignment due dates on my notebook. Mehhhh! 2 weeks of holidays are not enough. I can't wait for the 2 months break in March!
Ouuuhhh MARCH!!! Lalalalalala~ You know, I know okay! Wait. Even if you don't know, YOU MUST KNOW! I DEMAND YOU TO KNOW IF NOT I KILL YOUUUUUU!!!
K. Dah.
Take care my dearest readers! And goodnight! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
Fatin Farhanah ♥


















No comments:
Post a Comment