Peace be upon you guys! ;)
Went out today with my bodyguard! Yuppp.. when I say bodyguard, it means my little brother. He's not little anymore, by the way. He's gonna be 16 soon! Butttt.. he is so so close with me. Why bodyguard? Cos he is always there, following me, everytime I go out! Even if I'm not going out, he is always so annoyingly teasing me, following me around the house and even wearing the same coloured clothes as me! -.-"
And just because he's taller than me, I think people got the wrong idea that he's my boyfriend! HA-HA-HA. Me? With a boyfriend? :') And to top it off, he usually wears the same coloured clothes as me. So there you go.. couple of the day! Hahahais. Sometimes I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. :') But of course, I love that annoying little brother of mine. :)
Anywaaay, went out with him to collect my online skirt! Yayy~! My first self-collection! Hehehe. And I'm so so so happy with the skirt cos it fits me perfectly!!! I had doubts about it at first, you know. I was scared it can't fit me. But... I thought wrong! Yayy! Bought a black one to try my luck actually. I mean, if it fits me, I will buy other colours. And so it does! I wanna buy blue, maroon, sky blue, purple, green, yellow and peach! It's cheap too, you knowwww. Only $25! Plus, if you self-collect, there will be NO CHARGES at all! How awesome is that?! ;)
And this... my dear readers... is my 7th time shopping online! Hehehehe. Told you I'm somehow addicted to it! I have A LOT on my want-list by the way. Hahaha! Even that someone is annoyed with me for always shopping online and not paying my handphone bills. HEHEHE. :P
Bought two cute and pretty flower brooches too! Me and flowers cannot be separated yeah! :P
My OOTD! Love love loveeee turquoise and green and blue!! My favouriteee! Hehehe. And since I don't want it to be too matchy-matchy, I decided to match it with my black handbag instead of my usual turquoise and green sling bag. Hehe. And you know, when I first saw that top at my favourite cheap shop, I was so so so happy and GRABBED it instantly! x)) Been finding for that kind of top for ages, I think! Chiffon top with cuffed-wrist. Plus, affordable ones! And I found this! *.* It costs me $14 ONLY! How cheap is that!!!
If you have yet to know, I LOVE to shop at cheap shops/places! Not only that you can get it cheap but most of the items are pretty and even vintagey! And it's always a cheap thrill for me and I enjoyed it so sooo much. Hehe. Call me cheap-skate or anything related to that, I don't care. As long as I'm happy and satisfied with my purchases. ;) And it's something that will not burn a hole in my pocket! Hehehe. Whaaattt. I'm not that well-off okay. xP But alhamdulillah. I'm always am thankful. :) You know, sometimes, I bought the similar items twice or thrice since it's cheap. ;)
So people! If you wanna buy a gift or present for me (NO SHAME I KNOW! xP), I don't mind if it's cheap okay. As long as it's pretty and I like it, I will be the most happiest girl in the whole wide world! Hehehe. And as cliche as it sounds, it's the thought that counts. (EH RHYMEEES! :')) But really. It's the thought that really count. :)
But sadly though, they only have that top in turquoise. Might be going to that shop again soooon. Who knows they stock-up more colours? Heheees.
Went to Darussalam Mosque yesterday with my dear friend, Habiba. My first time there! It's located at Clementi by the way. Went there for a talk organised by my school's Muslim Society students. The talk was on Sparks Of Faith: Back To Basics. It was on prayers, solat. :) Gained some knowledge and really enjoyed myself cos the ustaz was hilarious!!! I swear I can't stop laughing and giggling every now and then. Hehehe.
Went to Darussalam Mosque yesterday with my dear friend, Habiba. My first time there! It's located at Clementi by the way. Went there for a talk organised by my school's Muslim Society students. The talk was on Sparks Of Faith: Back To Basics. It was on prayers, solat. :) Gained some knowledge and really enjoyed myself cos the ustaz was hilarious!!! I swear I can't stop laughing and giggling every now and then. Hehehe.
And the next islamic talk/event that I wanna go is this.......
Yup! ZOUQ!: "come as you are". Seems interesting! But sadly, it's only for 21 years and below. Thought of inviting my friends who are older. Hmm.. InsyaAllah I can go! I think it will be beneficial for me and all of you guys. :) And they extended the time until midnight! Initially, it was until 10.30pm! Woooo.. this is exciting! Hehehe. So for those of you are 21 years old and below, do come down to the event okay! ;)
Guess what? This is what happened when my neighbour's cat, Bobby, got all naughty and playful! And my Mum was like, "Alamak! Pasu akuuuuu.. Ni kucing eh! Biase die!" Hahaha! Bobby is getting naughtier now. He even went over his owner's plant pots and vases until eveything were on the floor the other day! But then again, he is just a cat. An adorable one. And he's always so lovey-dovey with my brothers and I. How to not love himmmmm, you tell meee! x))
Alrighty! As always, I'm gonna catch up on Adam dan Hawa episode 71 and 72 nowww! ;) Till here my dear readers! Take careeeeeeeee..
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥








No comments:
Post a Comment