Peace be upon you, dearest readers! :)
Finally back homeeee! Guess what? Bought this NYX Matte Lipstick cos it's on saleeee! It's usual price is around $22 or $25, you knowww! And thanks to the sale, it costs me only $15.90! YAY! Good deal righttt! :D
Bought it at Lot One's SASA! There were lots of other sales from mattress, to spectacles, to body products and more. Today is the last day anyway. Sadly. :((Anyway, I've been wanting to find a matte lipstick which is of my natural lip colour, not too bright and not too dark. Just nice. And I found this! So so so happy. :))))
Was contemplating between Tea Rose and Angel. Tested out both of it and I find that Tea Rose's colour was a bit pale. So yup, Angel it is! Loving the name and colour! Heeees. Tried my Angel on my lips and I'm loving itttt! Hehehe. The colour is nice! And it's my first time using NYX products and I'm satisfied with it. Heees. ;)
Hmm.. When was the last time I took photos of the sky huh? Miss it so much! So glad that I managed to snapshot this photo! It looks like a pistol right?? BANG BANG! RELOOOAAADDD! x))) Hopefully more snapshots in the futureeee! Cos I just miss snapping beautiful photos of the sky and sceneries. :)
Woooooo! ZOUQ 2013 tomorrow night!!! I'm excitedddddd! Gonna end my 2012 with a BANG baybeh! Hehehe. If you are going, I'll see you there okay!
Chey. xP
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment