Friday, 28 December 2012

Simply awesomeee~!

Peace be upon you! :)

In the morning, had a KidzAmaze meeting. Luckily I wasn't late. Hehe. We discussed about our work policies and schedules. I will be working during my 2 months holidays break after my one and only exam paper, 14th February. Yup, Valentine's Day. x)) Simply cause I will be very busy with assignments and revisions. So better to not work.

And we had free food just now! Thanks to our boss! Heheeee. We didn't know that they provided us with refreshments. Simply awesomeee! ;)

We finally finally have a uniform for work! Wooo! It's this bright orangey collared shirt. And that monkey is just too cute lah! Hehehe.

Oh oh! Told my parents about the islamic event, ZOUQ 2013, and they gave me a green light baybeh! Hehehe. Simply awesomeee! Alhamdulillah! Hopefully I can go! And hopefully I have someone to go with.

If not, I go alone...?

JENG JENG JENG~~!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment