Assalamualaikum! Peace be upon you, dear readers! :)
MISS ME?!! Omg. I miss blogging! I miss surfing the net! I miss watching my online dramas! Wahhh. Much much misses to my Mr Brownieee mannnn! As always, cos of my Mr Adapter-Which-Has-Attitude, I can't switch on my laptop. And I don't know why my laptop eats up the battery life thaaat quick when I didn't switch on the adapter. -.-" So yup. Without my adapter, my Mr Brownieeee won't be alive. Haish.
Plus, this few days, I have been waaaaay busy with assignments and group projects! Been spending my time at my friend's house just to complete them assignments. -.-" Need to head down her house again tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can wake uppp!
Just so you know, next week will be a very busy week for me. Back-to-back assignments due, presentations and lesson implementation. Good luck to me huh. :')
So since I have not been blogging lately, there were lots of things happening for the past few days. Chey. Not exactly lah. But still... x))
Didn't wake up early and in time when the SingPost lady came. So I received this letter outside the house instead. My first time. Haha! Luckily the SingPost is near to my house!
So so happy to collect my long awaited parcel! Bought this specially customized cerruti shawls! Not really customized lah. x)) Just that the normal ones are 200cm but I requested for the 250cm one. The longer, the better. ;) Anyway, it's translucent so I need it longer so that I can double it up and style it nicely too. :)
Loving them all! And finally I have a black shawl! Hehee. Gonna buy other colours next! IN LOVEEE with cerruti shawls now! So simple yet so so comfortable and breathable and prettyyyy~!
I just LOVEEEE the drapes! Heeees.
Anyway, last Wednesday, my ECH mates and I went to Kidz Amaze at SAFRA's Toa Payoh! It's part of our Play In The Early Years module by the way. Even though I work there, I still had fun playing and climbing up and down with my friends! x)) Led an adventurous boot-camp-style for my dear friends by yours truly, me. Hahaha! "Go go go!" "Faster, Faster!!" "CRAWLLL!!!!" x))) I don't know why, it just came out naturally. :') But my friends enjoyed it so why not? xP
Had my cravings satisfied too! From McD's Prosperity beef burger meal and twister fries to Fork & Spoon's char siew chicken rice to KFC's Roasta meal with cheese fries and iced lemon tea! Mmmmmmmmmmm...
Didn't take a photo of that Roasta meal by the way cos I was too hungry to snap one. My bad! :P
Went out today too with my lil bro! My OOTD! ;)
Anyway, we decided to go to that new Plaza Singapura! It's all nice and big now! There are more shops! We were amazed by the SEPHORA's big font. Like, it's just too big. Haha! Went in of course and window shopped a little! I'm planning to buy that SEPHORA's lipstick! It's $20 only and I just feel like trying it. See if it's any good. Hehe.
We even walked past that Chef Wan's resturant, 1 Market! Wahhh. Got so many people eh. Hopefully can bring my parents there one day. InsyaAllah. Hees.
Remember when I mentioned that I am waaaay busy with school stuff? Well, just check this out and you will understand. x)))
Busy girl is busy huh. Way too busy than a bee, I feel! Hahahais. :') Just because this semester is ending soon, we have lots of assignments to complete eh. Haven't even revise for my exam which is on 14th February! Hopefully I can. Let's BELIEVE! :)
So for now, even though I have to wake up at 6am later, I have to complete my FP evaluation by tonight! By hook or by crook.
Life of a poly student. . . And whoever said that poly life is easy and fun, I. will. shoot. you.
Hahaha! Kay lah. I'm not that evil. Just.. don't. Okay? x))
Anyway, I said about it for my ITE life too. ITE life wasn't easy lah yada yada.. But hey, I survived! So I must have faith and believe in myself that I will survive my poly life too. 3 years is fast. I know it will be. Whatever it is, PERSEVERE FATIN!!!
Self-motivation right there. :')
Till here lovely people! Good day! ;)
p.s // Any comments Mr Hulk aka my stalker/fan? x)))
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥


























No comments:
Post a Comment