Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you, dear readers! :)
Back home from the Award Presentation! So proud of my lil bro! :') His second time now. And insyaAllah, he will ace his N level next! Amin. :)
And it was so goood to see my favourite MP just now, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, who was also the guest-of-honour! Still good-looking and nice and approachable. :) There were some refreshments too just now! From tuna sandwich to siew mai to fish fillet to chicken wing to fruit punch. Last time there isn't any, you know! Hehehe. Told you food makes me happy! xP
Oh yeahhhh! Finally my adapter is fine. Yup, it still gives me attitude at times. So I'm lucky enough that it lits up its green light, after seconds of waiting. -.-"
This was during Visual Arts lesson. We used chalks and ink for this! So so fun and cool. I'm no art student but I did try my best, I must say. Haha! Until I had no idea but to just design on my name. x))
Was tasked to choose some elements of art. So I chose Shapes and Variety. Just accept that I loveee heartshapes okay? xP
And my online parcel finally came! After weeks of waiting. This time round, bought colourful turtle necks! My 8th times huh. x))) Hehe. Can't wait for my shawls next! :P
A gift from my dear friend, Laava! All the way from Cambodia baybeh! THANK YOU! :)
Just yesterday, had Arnold's Chicken with my two beloved friends, Hana and Tina! Had a short yet simple and good time! Funny and sweet friends I have. :') As always, loving them Half Spring Chicken meal! Mmmmm!
Anyway, Arnold's Chicken at Geylang is all new now! The seats are new and the arrangement is much better! Neater and there's enough space to walk around. There's finally a counter outside too where you can pay there, instead of going to the usual counter inside.
Looking at this photo... haish... the chicken... Mmmmmmmm... So so tasty!!!
E-learning week next week. Still have to come to school for group discussions and such. Mehhh. But at least, there's no lessons! Hehee.
Alrighty. I NEED to catch up on Adam and Hawa episodes! Been missing out for the last few episodes!!!
Till here and take care. :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥







No comments:
Post a Comment