Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D
Finally, finally, finally. Finally my adapter is fine and it can switch on. So that explains why I can blog and upload photos. Like, YOU DON'T SAY. x))
Alhamdulillah. My language arts lesson implementation for my field supervisor went well! The weird thing was that... I wasn't thaaat nervous for it as compared to my previous music and movement lesson. No idea why but I did enjoy myself while conducting the lesson! :) Was terrified when I heard my field supervisor's voice cos she sounded demanding and scary. x)) But all is well! She's just so so so nice and encouraging when I met and talked to her. Alhamdulillah. :') The children were happy too when they found out that I would be teaching them for that day. Haihhh.
It was my last day of attachment yesterday but I didn't manage to give them something. So... I went back to the centre just now! Gave the children smiley pencils and sharperners/erasers each! For my two class teachers and mentor, I gave them a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates each. Didn't know what to buy for the teachers actually. So, chocolates were the best option. Hehe.
Oh! When I came into the class just now, the children froze! They were speechless! Total silence, I tell you. Until one of the children shouted, "Teacher Fatin is back!!!" and then there were echoes of "Yay!!!" Haihhh.. :') My chinese class teacher was excited and happy to see me too. She was like, "EH! Teacher Fatin! Hello, hi!" And she even said that I can come anytime I want next time and just drop by to visit them. Haihhhhh.. I'm so gonna miss this awesome centre. And my mentor too! She is just so niceeee. So motivated and inspired to be like her too. :)
For our second year, we will be posted to a new centre. Hopefully all is well! InsyaAllah.
Yesssaaa! Finally managed to watch Zero Dark Thirty! Love love love action-packed and shooting-shooting and war-war movies! x))) The movie was about the search for Osama and his troops. It focused more on this woman, who's a CIA agent and she believed that she could find this Osama even when her team didn't agree with her. But hey, she proved everyone wrong. I can say that this movie is intense and interesing, 4/5! :) Next movies to watch are.... Ah Boys To Men 2, Haunting In Connecticut 2, The Expatriate and Hansel & Gretel! Yup, still a movie freak. Nothing will change that. Heees.
Anywaaay... the photos of the past few days/weeks! What's Fatin without photos in her life, right? x)))
I'm starting to love this simple black and white polkadot top from Uniqlo! So comfy and cute. 2-in-1. SCORE. x))) Plus, if I'm lazy to dress up or use my brain juices to choose something to wear, I would eventually wear this top and I'm ready to go out. Heheeees.
Bought a new pair of shoes for myself too! It was love at the first sight. :') Bought the royal blue one instead of black, for a change. Plus, the royal blue is just toooo pretty! There's hot pink and red too! Wahhh. I feel like buying them all! Too pretty okay. And it's comfortable! I like. No, LOVE. :D
Simply love love love the simple yet pretty designs around it. *.*
Since I recently bought those two floral shawls, I have been head over heels with it. Don't know why this pretty things exist lah in the first place. Angry. Haish.
And I wore my new black (and "sexy" xP) maxi dress to match with my floral shawl! Heee. ;)
If you don't love flowers/roses, I. will. kill. you. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEMMMM. Hahaha! Force people to love it eh. x))
Anyway, had Visual Arts lesson last Wednesday. This time round, we did on.... colours! MY FAVOURITE. Love love love colours! :) So we were tasked to work with the primary colours (blue, yellow and red) and also black and white paint, then mix it around to make different colours or different hues of each colour.
So... this was what I came up with... x)))
And then, we were tasked to work in groups of four to paint anything that we got inspirations from. My group chose social media as our idea. So we drew and coloured all the social medias that we can think of. Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, MSN, Blogger, Tumblr and Instagram. Our random idea actually. x)) It's just a draft. We will be doing a painted one for the next tutorial so, stay tuned! Hahaha.
While our lecturer was busy going to each groups to ask about our ideas, my group members and I started doodling on any drawing papers we could find. Hahaha! Doodling and colouring at its best. And I doodled this....
It just came out naturally. With the love, the rainbow and the quote. I guess it's my favourite quote of all. Because, 'everything happens for a reason'. Even though most of the times I'm not sure what the reason is, I still have faith in Him, for He is the best planner of all. :)
Oh ya! Had a lorry ride with my dear friends the other day! Thanks to Asyiqin and her dad! I swear my friends are crazy. x))) They shouted hi/hello and waved at any stranger they saw, even the Banglas in the lorry! They even waved and smiled back. x))) And then they were singing the songs The Wheel On The Bus and Payphone at their top of their voice. Can't stopp giggling, I tell you. Hahahaha! Such funny and crazy friends I have eh. :')
And since that previous floral shawl was not enough, I'm head over heels with this pink and purple floral shawl as well! Heeees.
Was tired after school actually, but still wanted to act cute and posed. -.-"
My Mum once told me that when I get married later (InsyaAllah), I would have a hard time with the photoshoot session since I LOVE taking photos and all. HAHAHA! Whaaaaat only eh. x)))
Reality check... 14 more days to exam. So. surreal. And there are 12 chapters to cover!!! So little time left and I NEED to start on my revision pretty soon. So for this coming days until 14th February, I will be busy mugging and mugging. InsyaAllah, I CAN DO THIS! ^-^
With that, good luck to my friends (and me as well) for our exams! On the brighter side, it's our one and only exam. Hehe. And... say hello to FEBRUARY! Alhamdulillah for January, a good one indeed. InsyaAllah February will be good as well. Amin. :)
Whatever it is, stay positive.....
Because, everything happens for a reason. :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥














No comments:
Post a Comment