Assalamualaikum guys! Peace be upon you! ;)
Wooohooo! Yesterday was officially the last day of school for the last semester of Year 1! And of course, we are doneeeee with all the assignments! Last assignment: CHECKED! Alhamdulillah. ;)
See the whole lot of assignments we have??? :') There were more others though but this were the official ones. Phew! WE DID IT! :D And yes yessss, that is how I hold my pen okay. So weird and unusual right? Haha! But don't worry, I'm comfortable writing it like that. And I can write really, really fast that way too. Been there, done that with Social Studies and History papers. Mehehehe.
So now that I'm done with assignments, I'm currently going crazy. Yup, like this...
Because why? Because.... exam is only a few days away!!! 14th February, you guys. And I'm not even done with my revisions! STILL CAN UPDATE BLOG AND UPLOAD PHOTOS! :') Twitter? You don't need to say. Almost 24/7 with it. Hahahaish. But hey! I've been revising okay. Chapters by chapters. Trust me. It's hard. Been procrastinating almost every minute. From thinking of what to eat, to which movies to watch next, and to my wedding day. HAHA! So random but yet so entertaining. x)))
Actually, for that photo above, I was just trying out on whether I look okay without my inner lace. I just think I look weird and.... round. Much rounder. Plus, my forehead is WIDEEEE! What do you think? x))) And that's why I like to cover it with my inner lace, just so to make my face smaller. Haha!
Anywaaay, my long awaited parcel is here! It's my inner ninja! HAIYAAAKKK! xP Love the quality of the fabric! ;) Hmmm.. what's next eh? :P
So, since yesterday was the last day of school before we see each other for our exam paper, we decided to snap some photos!
And that's Jessica's favourite pose, you guys. x))) Because we're just cute like that. Hehehe.
With my pretty girls, Namira and Asyiqin! Too bad Laava didn't come yesterday. :(
And it was our last day for Visual Arts and Language Arts lessons too! Took photos with our cute Visual Arts lecturer, Mr Vincent and one of the best and awesome lecturers of all, Ms Shai! :) We even gave that 'Creativity' notebook to Mr Vincent and he was like, "Oh wow! Hehe. Thank you! :D" Such a cutie he is. x))) And we did our group art piece too!
My group's art piece! Ours was on social media! x))
Loving my classmates's art pieces!
Took a photo with Mr Vincent! So awkward but so cute. Hahaha. x))
Thank you to Ms Shai for that motivation stickers! Love it! :D
And we did a little something during Language Arts lesson! We were tasked to write words of encouragement on this cube-paper. Then Ms Shai told us to put it in an envelope, write our address and she said she will post it to our house pretty soon! So cute and sweet right?! We didn't even know, you know. I thought we just draw, decorate it and make it into a cube. That's it. We were told not to seal the envelope too cos Ms Shai said that she will put something inside it. Hehehe. Can't wait for it to be posted to my mailbox!!!
Ms Shai and I! Truly inspired by her life story. THANK YOU, Ms Shai. :')
My OOTD for yesterday! In blue, and LIGHT BLUE. :P
Oh! I tried Mr Bean's grass jello too and I'm loving it! Gonna try their soya pudding nextttt! Hehehees.
Managed to snap this photo! Ran to my room and grabbed my phone when I saw the beautiful sky outside. Hehe. So so beautiful. :')
Downloaded this MazeLock app for my N8 phone! Was browsing through the apps when I saw that. It's just like Samsung's. The one where you create a maze lock with few buttons on it and then it will unlock your phone. Yup. Feeling-feeling Samsung phone lah kan. Hahahais. x))) I even tried downloading Molemo. It's like Instagram but it's for budget phones like mine. Hehe. But then, it failed. Can't download. So sad. But that MazeLock made up for it I guess. Happy to have it actually! Hahaha! Oh well.. Guess I have to wait for a new handphone!
Going to ITE AMK alone tomorrow to collect my F1 certificate! Finally finally get to visit that new school! Heees. And after that, gonna catch Ah Boys To Men 2 with my dearest lil bro! ;)
For now, take care! Revision time. MEHHHHH.
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥






















No comments:
Post a Comment