Thursday, 14 February 2013

PARTAYE!!!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

WOOHOOO! Exams are over so... PARTAYE!!!!! (not literally of course, don't worry) x)) Ended my Thursday with a BANG! Chey. Finally got over and done with my one and only exam just now! Yessaaaa! CDEV Exam DOWNNNN! ;) The paper was doable.... until I reached the last page of the last few parts. Wahhhh. Like so foreign eh the things they asked. Aspects of relationship all which I've never seen or read it before! Or is it just me? o.O So yup, wrote rubbish for it. At least I attempted the question and not leave it blank right? YAY. Always look on the bright side of life, remember? Haha! Oh well... it's over anyway. Alhamdulillah I'm able to do most of the questions! Got mixed up with a few words here and there though for the definitions. xP 

But whatever. It's time to... PARTAYE!!!! In other words, enjoy my 2 months break/holidays and go out and watch movies and shopping and watch movies online and work! Yes, work! Need kachingssss! x))) Oh! Going down to my workplace tomorrow to check my work schedule and see which days are available for me to work. My Mum has been urging me to start work as soon as possible by the way. :') And I'm planning to watch a movie or maybe two movies tomorrow, all by myself! Mehehehe. ;)

Finally went to the new and huge ITE Central! Went there to collect my F1 certificate with my lil bro! And waaaahhhhhh.. The campus is huge man! There's POSB bank lah, Popular lah, restaurants lah, IT shop lah, NTUC lah, childcare lah and so many more! And I'm loving the animal theme of the childcare! They even have a small playground! *.*
Urging lil bro to go to this school next year! Anyway, his desired course, Fashion Studies is offered there! Yayyy! x)))

Collected my F1 certificate! Makes me miss F1 so so much... Seriously one of the best highlights of my life.. :') If given the chance, I would like to do it again! InsyaAllah. :)

Went window shopping next with lil bro. We even watched Ah Boys To Men 2 together! I swear that movie is funny!! So heartwarming too. LOVE it! Then we decided to check this shopping centre out and finally went to the last level of it when I heard someone shouting my name! By then, I was already going down the escalator and then I saw that it's Insyirah, my ITE classmate!!! I immediately RAN up the escalator again just  to hug and talk to her! x))) So so gooood to see her lah. And she's getting prettier day by day! Like model, I tell you. Hahaha. Since ITE, I've been teasing her with that. But really whaaaat! You agree too right? x)) Haihh.. Miss our ITE days and awesome lecturers and classmates! :')

Anyway, last Saturday, went to this islamic talk, BUGIS MENJERIT! Cos they talk about Valentine's Day and love and such. Such a blessed event indeed. Learnt a lot from the talk itself. Alhamdulillah.

Put a ribbon on this dress just to make it look peplum-ish! Hehehe. The things I do eh. x)) Nvm, gonna own a real peplum dress pretty sooooon I hope! Heees.
Love love love ribbons! Second after flowers/roses. Hehe.

The muslimah crowd that day! There were more at the front actually..

Thank you to bestie Suhana for accompanying me! :)

Received a free rose from SyababSG! Yay! Endless love for roses!!! Hehehe.

I <3 Prophet Muhammad. :)

InsyaAllah will go for this event! :) Do come too! Free for all. Just come and feel the love. ;) It's on the 24th of February, Singapore Expo, at 8am.

Since the sky was too beautiful for the past few days, I can't stop snapping photos of it! Camera and myself... will always get along, no doubt. Hahaha. x))

SubhanaAllah. So so beautiful right Allah's creation? :') At times I can just teared up, you know, looking at all this beautiful and magnificent things. Haihhh.. :')

Was reading Berita Harian and I came across with this....
Guys with straight hair: Someone who is intelligent, always happy, knows how to dress up and with style, gets jealous easily and has high potential in arts.

Guys with thick and curly hair: Someone who is not that intelligent, stubborn, very jealous, romantic, have a lot of interaction with others, have difficulties solving problems and dislike day-dreaming.

Guys with curly hair like the Black men: Someone who is smart, ego, gets jealous for the wrong reasons, choosy and gets frustrated easily when facing difficulties in solving problems.

Guys with wavy hair: Someone who is intelligent, thinks before doing something, open-minded, have a lot of inteaction with others and easily forgive people.

Guys with soft hair: Someone who is really smart, choosy, forgiver, likes to be pampered, firm and do something immediately with an open heart.

Guys with little hair: Someone who is intelligent, always have negative thoughts about others, ego and smart in dealing with business stuff even though it's a small one.

Guys with dyed hair: Someone who is not that intelligent, open-minded, forgiver, social and smart in running away from problems.

Guys with thick hair: Someone who is intelligent, stubborn, gets jealous easily, romantic, rough, have a lot of friends and knows how to win someone's heart.

Guys with frizzy hair: Someone who is really smart, open-minded, have a lot of interaction with others, very firm, have difficulties forgiving people and smart in dealing with something without anyone's help.

Hahahaha! Omg. My translations cannot make it eh. x))) But I hope you understand, then that's good enough. Hehe.

So guys, which category of hairs do you belong to? Hehehe.

Alrighty! It's rather a long post huh. Hehe. Till here for now! Gonna catch up on everything that I need to catch up on. xP Take care you guys! :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment