Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Gamer alert!

Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)

Hmmmm... Once a gamer, always a gamer? Hehehe. Been squeezing out all my brain juices just to download this game, Red Alert 2! Had a sudden thought about it and so I wanted to play this game so so much! I'm so proud of myself that I managed to download it... all by myself. I was close to asking my big brother for help since I was so frustrated when most of the links were all rubbish. But then again, I didn't give up. :')

Been playing a few rounds of it, from easy to hard. Wahhhh. First few rounds, I lost. Hahaha! But the next time round, I won baybeh! That green prism tanks of mine were gooooooood! Love it. x))) 

Hmmmm... I might play BlackShot again cos my BlackShot friend challenged me to! Bet I'm gonna lose cos he's a pro. Like really, really a pro. But nvm, I shall try my best! x)) My username is Hanah24 by the way. Come challenge with me! Cheyyyyy..

Went to my workplace last Sunday and I was surprised to see the changes made....
From far, I literally went... "WHOAAA! :O SO NICE!!!" Hahaha! Cos initially, it was just those two glass doors without any trees and birds and such. Dah maju lah kan. x))) Oh! I even 'liked' this Kidz Amaze FB page and I found out that our president, Mr Tony Tan visited Toa Payoh's Kidz Amaze itself! Somehow so proud like that. Hehe.

Anyway, turned out that I should have texted my boss first for my work schedule. So yup, currently I'm waiting for the work schedule to be out and then I will know when I can start working again. Been lazing around at home with movies and tv shows. And of course, online movies and social networks and just recently, computer and online games. Heheee. Honestly, I'm quite broke now so I can't really go out, go shopping or watch movies. Mehhhh.

Gonna occupy my time with any Islamic events too! Just recently went for Bugis Menjerit. Didn't go for the Gelombang Samudera Selawat event though. But insyaAllah will be going for another event at Sultan Mosque this Friday, after Maghrib. :) And insyaAllah too, for this event at Singapore Expo!

Made a list of the things that I want to buy in my 'Wantlist'. Hehehe. Can't wait to cross each one of them! I'm sure it will take some time but one at a time lah ok? xP

For now, I should sleep. Or maybe another round of Red Alert? Hehehehe. Told you so. Once a gamer, always a gamer! Oh tak eh? :P

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment