Monday, 18 March 2013

Belated. ;)

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you. :)

Since I'm not working today, lil bro and I decided to go out! But initially, had a last minute text from my boss asking me if I can work from 11am to 9pm. Too bad I woke up late. Plus, I already made plans with lil bro. Hehe.

Decided to don that pretty shawl given by my Dad for my birthday present! ;)
Simplicity at its best. Hees. Have always love pairing up my printed shawls with my black maxi skirt/dress and a simple white or coloured top. ;)

So we decided to go to town cos I wanted to take a look at the make-up products at Smoochiez! They are having the event at Far East Plaza from 14th March until 31st March from 11am to 8pm! There's nail polish, NYX blusher, foundation, compact powder, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, lipgloss and some other make-up products. Saw the NYX lipstick that I wanted and so, lil bro bought it for me as my birthday present! Awwwww.. Thank you dear lil bro! Hehehees. Plus, it's cheappp as compared to Lot 1's one. Oh! Don't forget to quote "Special10%" to the cashier when purchasing any products there. ;) Anyways, after minutes of choosing the perfect colour, I finally settled with THE plum-lip-colour! Have always like it. Hees. ;)

Had our favourite Peach YAMI yoghurt too with oreo crumbs and fruity pebbles! So so gooood.

Went to SEPHORA too to redeem my birthday gift! I was surprised to receive the gift cos in the email, it stated that I received a body lotion but instead I received something better! It's this adorable small palette of eyeshadow, lip gloss and blusher. I'm sooo loving it! ;) THANK YOU SEPHORA! :D
So adorable righhhttt?! Just like the SEPHORA paper bag eh! x)))

Love love loveeee it! :D

NYX lipstick for the win! Hees. Tried it on and I LOVE the smooth and moisturizing feeling on my lips!

Bought this pretty cute ribbon brooches for myself too! Too too pretty and adorable. Have always wanted a ribbon brooch but can't find any that's pretty. But, this is perfect. *.* Shall buy black and navy and sky blue next! Heeees.

Oh! Bought presents for my dear girlfriends too! Hopefully they like it!

Hmmm.. I can finally cross out one of the things on my Wantlist eh. Hehehe.It's okay. One step at a time and I will definitely cross out more. :P

Well, I'm a happy belated birthday girl today! Hahahaha! Maseh lah kan nak feeling-feeling birthday. Padahal it was 4 days ago. :')

Work tomorrow! I better iron my uniform now and sleeeeep... if I can. HEHE.

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment