Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you! :)
Just checked my exam results. One day after my birthday eh? My 21st birthday present is itttt? Haha! And no, my exam result is not fantastic, exceptional, fabulous, terrific or outstanding. Hahaha! I don't even know why I put up this photo anyway. Hais. I'm so weird I know. Anywaaay, only congratulations suit my exam result lah huh. x))) I had a drop in my GPA for this semester! My dear friend thought I got a 4.0 eh. Melampau. Hahaha! But it's okay, it was not thaaat bad. I believe I did my best and whatever the result is, I'm thankful. Syukur alhamdulillah. :)
Well, the surprising part was that when I saw the grades for two of my modules. I thought I did well for this module, but turned out that I had the lowest grade among all the modules. And the module which I thought I did pretty badly, well, I got a good grade for that. Hahaha! I was laughing to myself just now when I saw it! So weird and funny lah. I was in disbelief too. I mean, I thought I did quite well for that module but it turned out the other way round. x)))
Hmmm.. School's starting in April, 15th to be exact. Year 2 huh. More challenges and assignments to overcome. And insyaAllah, I will do my best in my next semester! I aim to go to a university! My dream and my parent's dream. I believe I can. InsyaAllah. :)
Self-motivation right there. Whaaat? It's good you know. Must think positive thoughts, no? Heheees.
Anyway, I'm happy for my dear bestie Aqilah of mine! She passed all her modules and completed her Diploma course! Wohooooo! Congratulations Grandma!!! May she gets into a university of her choice! Amin. :)
Work tomorrow! Sunday I'm off! Lil bro's the happiest cos he gets to go out with me. Awww.. 16 years old already still want to go out with his sister eh. x))) And Monday I'm working too! Can't wait to get my pay mannnnn! Mehehehe.
Till here! Take care you guys. :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment