Thursday, 14 March 2013

MY BLESSED 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! ♥

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

Wooohoooooo! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!! :DDD Syukur alhamdulillah. I'm finally 21 huh. It's THE age, everybody. Welcome to the adulthood. x))) Syukur alhamdulillah oh Allah, for eveything. Right from the start until now. I can never thank Allah enough. Alhamdulillah for all His blessings! May I be a better person and a better Muslimah, insyAllah amin. :)

Since it's my birthday, big bro decided to treat me and the whole family as well! Heees. Initially planned to go to Sakura but by then it was quite late already and according to big bro, there's not much food left there and it closed at 9.30pm. So... I was given the choice to choose where to eat and I chose SWENSEN! Have always LOVE Swensen lah. Hehehe. Since it was quite late, we went to the Changi Airport's one cos it's 24 hours! ;)
So so so happy to see them happy! :')

With my handsome big bro! THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY TREAT! :D

Been craving for waffles with ice-cream so that Golden Gate is MINE! x)))

Dad's seafood pasta!

Yummy yummy mozarella sticks!

Yup! It was that gooey and chewy! So niceee!

My fish and chips! And Mum's too!

Lil bro's Mega Lamb burger! He and his burger.. forever eh. x))

Big bro's durian sundae!

Lil bro's Nutty sundae!

Mum and Dad's banana split sundae!

THE BEST! Heees. My Golden Gate! They no longer have Waffle Dream but this was gooood! Thought I can't choose the ice-cream flavour. Hehe. So I chose Butterscotch and Cookies N' Cream! The butterscotch was so sooo awesome! Was even closing my eyes while tasting each spoonful, you knowww! THAT goood! *.*

Don't know why he's so tall. Haish. x)))

The annoying lil bro of mine. Hehe.

With my beloved adorable Mum! <3

My cute birthday presents from my loved ones! :)
DIY birthday present from bestie Aqilah! THANK YOUUU! :)

Shawls from Mum and Dad! Mum chose the red one and Dad chose the other one! LOVE IT!

Cute brooches from Mum!

And finally, my favourite of all, 100 Last Advices By Rasulullah book from Dad. :')

Finished reading the book and I teared up. Hehe. :')

And... what's a birthday without a birthday cake right? Hehehe! Saw this Oreo Cheese cake and I fell in love right there. x))) I mean, who doesn't love oreo right?! Heees. Simply LOVE the soft oreo biscuits! Yumyummm!
A happy 21st birthday girl! Hees.

Just simply love the heaven-like effect of this! Hahaha! x)))

Checked my email and I saw an email from SEPHORA! :DDD

Can't wait to receive it and buy something and make use of my SEPHORA Loyalty card! Heeees. ;) THANK YOU SEPHORA!!!

Well, that sums up MY BIRTHDAY! A simple yet always a heartwarming and blessed one. Hees. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH ONE OF YOU who wished me, be it by text, WhatsApp, Twitter or/and Facebook!!! I read every birthday wishes! 2 birthday wishes by text, 17 by WhatsApp, 12 by Twitter and 30 by Facebook. Hehehe. May Allah bless you all as well! :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment