Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you. :)
Been so tired since Sunday cos I worked for both Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 9pm! I swear it was tiring, challenging but at the same time, amusing, with all the friendly and adorable children and a few fighting incidents here and there. And my right shoulder is aching! So annoying or what. Just because I'm getting a year older soon is itttt? Sigh. :')
I'm free for the weekdays as of now! So decided to go out with my girlfriends, Aqilah and Aisha! Went to Bugis Street and Bugis+ to window shop and did some shopping! Heeees. Had Burger King for late lunch and we had Koi too! Love love love Koi's Ovaltine milktea!!! *.*
While waiting for our numbers to be called, we saw someone who looked like Nurul Aini. And turned out it was her!!! So I dared myself to approach her. Was too starstrucked until I forgot to say hi. -.-" I went to tap her shoulder and asked if we could take a photo instead. Hahaha! And she's so so gorgeous and nice! And her son is ADORABLE! He said bye to us and grinned and even wanted to follow us. Alahaiiii...
While window shopping at Bugis Street, I concluded that the stuff there are getting cheaper! I mean, I saw this range of pretty belts which is only $2 for one. $3 for five. The last time I went to Bugis, there wasn't any, you know! *.* Plus, the belt has a ribbon on it! So so pretty! Been wanting a ribbon belt ever since forever. And $3 for five??? Such a steal, I tell you! There's pink, dark brown and leather brown too but I chose black, white and red instead. ;)
And even the rings, necklaces, tops, shoes and bags are suddenly so pretty and quite cheap! I'm aiming for the floral sling bag and royal blue sneakers!!! So so hard to find a royal blue sneakers, you know. Like, really-striking-royal-blue royal blue and not some faded blue or navy blue or light blue. There isn't any at Converse too. :(
Seriously can't wait for my pay to be in!!! Wanna shop at Bugis Street BADLY! x))) Plus, cheap thrills always make me so so happy. So cheap and then so pretty. FOR WHAT NOW. :')
Wooooootsss! 2 more days until my special day, MY BIRTHDAY! :DDDD Been receiving advanced birthday presents from my dear Mum and Dad and bestie Aqilah too! Heees. THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE each one of them! Will be uploading the photos on the day itself! Stay tuned! Hehehe.
I'm hungry. Ciao for now! Take care! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment