Friday, 5 April 2013

Fly like an eagle...

Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)

Well, just yesterday, went out for karaoke with my dear girlfriends.. yet again at the same place, Sembawang Shopping Centre's TeoHeng KTV. Hehe. This time round we sang for 6 hours instead of 3 hours! Heees. Actually it's 5 hours but then we got a free 1 hour, since it's in the package. As always, sang my favourite song Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar by Exists for countless times! Favouriteeee song to sing okay. x)))

Favourite shots! Hees.

And finally received that belated birthday present from Amira, which I misplaced it and put it in Suhana's plastic bag the other day! x)))
Thank you so much Amira for the card and pretty brooch! :)

And guess what? I received this letter!!!
I was so surprised I went :O okay! x))) Will be getting the EAGLES (Services) award, which I did google on it and it's about CCA, community service, leadership and something along that line. I remember I wasn't that into it during my ITE days! Anyway, it's been a year plus since I've graduated from ITE and now I received this letter? O.o Hahaha! That's why I'm surprised. 

And I just found out that apparently, my CCA in ITE, which was gaming, was the easiest to gain CCA points. Maybe because of that? I don't even knowwwww okay. Hahaha! But whatever it is, syukur alhamdulillah! :') Will be shaking hands with my favourite grassroot adviser, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan! He's just so nice and charming and approachable and warm. :)

And I'm required to wear my ITE uniform! Honestly, I miss wearing it. Good ol' times. :')

Might be going out with lil bro later to Giant and BP Plaza! Till laterzzz!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment