Monday, 8 April 2013

Good stuff.

 Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)

Last Sunday, as usual, lil bro and I went out. We went to Vivo and then to Causeway Point, our all-time favourite place. Hehe. Every weekend is always a siblings-day-out I guess. Either a Saturday or Sunday. Well, which is good. But then again, my lil bro is 16 years old! This year in October, to be exact. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't want to go out with his friends, like, you know.. typical teenagers. Haha! He said he rather goes out with me and he always say that he has no friends, which is definitely untrue! -_-" But then again, I feel loved cos he always love to go out and spend time with me. Mehehehe.

And did I tell you that he LOVES to spend his money on food?! I told him to spend more on his clothes and such cos he has very few shirts-that-are-nice-to-wear-and-go-out-with. x)) I guess he's just not into shopping that much now. But then again, he's already 16 years old!!! Hahaha! I'm the one that's raging now eh, and not him. x))) Okay lah. I guess I will give him until 17 or 18 years old. And then he will start wanting to look good and shop for more clothes for himself. Or maybe... it's just me? Just cos I love to shop? Hahaha. Whaaaattt... :P

My Outfit-Of-The-Day! ;)
Donning that new TudungPeople's NUMA shawl! I love love love the quality! So soft and cooling and comfortable! But honestly, the width is kinda short. It's 200cm by 60cm. Would love it if it's 75cm like my cerruti shawl. Heh.

Oh! Tried that half bbq chicken rice from Tenderfresh Xpress too! Bought this one at Causeway Point since lil bro and I wanted to try it. We really thought that it's not halal, you know. Cos those shops are usually not halal. Well, that's what we thought. x))
And it's goooood! Wanna try their half fried chicken rice next! They have others too like lamb chop, chicken chop, cutlet rice, chicken rice, cheese fries and more. This half bbq chicken rice cost me $5.50, which I feel that it's worth it. Go try for yourself okay! :D

Will be going for swimming with my dear Aqilah and Aisha tomorrow at Jurong East swimming complex! InsyaAllah, if I can wake up in the morning. Hehehe. And when was the last time I went swimming eh???! Gonna swim my heart out tomorrow. Hehe. Till here! ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment