Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)
Celebrated my dear girlfriend, Adleen's birthday on last Thursday with my favourite girls, FaRaLeenQiShaNa!! We decided to go bowling too! When was the last time. . . I think it's been years eh. And that was the reason why I suck at bowling too. Hahaha! Scored a pathetic 0 for the first few rounds but nah uh uhhh, scored a STRIKE after that baybeh! Chey action eh. Nah uh uhhh some more. xP
CDANS bowling ftw!
Birthday girl!
Finally 21 eh! x))
Love my girls!
Yup, see what I meant. x)))
Thank you for the yummy treat, Aisha!
All the way from Australia! Thank you Aqilah!
FaRaLeenQiShaNa, together since secondary 1. <3
My (half) Outfit-Of-The-Day! Hehe.
So I would like to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear girlfriend, Adleen! Belated actually. Hehehe. :P May Allah bless you with all His infinite blessings and may you be happy and healthy always! InsyaAllah, amin. :) EEE DAH TUAAA! :P Anyway, welcome to the 21s cluuubbbb! x)))
Anywaaay, if you think my online shopping craze is over.. it's NOT okay! xP Well, bought maxi chiffon skirts which I have been wanting for ages! Hehehe. It's somehow so hard to find one with a full lining and walaaa! FOUND IT! Heees. Bought it in maroon and royal blue! The maroon one has less pleats and it's more flare-y though but I somehow like them both! But I think I prefer the blue one since it has more pleats. But then again, since the maroon one has less pleats, it makes me look slimmer when I'm wearing it. So yup, I'm sitting on the fence. Heees. Well, next up, more coloursssss! Aiming for the peach and pink one! And purple too! And... haiya give me all ok! xP
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥















No comments:
Post a Comment