Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Lil bro, the baker!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

I really miss taking photos of the sky! And lately, the weather has been pretty random. I mean, one day it's so warm and humid and the next day, it's raining heavily! That photo is one of the humid days. So so orangey and pretty. :)

Anywaay, my dear lil bro, Farid the baker, has been watching baking videos on YouTube! And so we decided to make this Nutella cake since we only need to use two ingredients; Nutella and 4 eggs. Yuuppp. And since we have both ingredients at home, all the more we were excited to make it. x))) Then we watched my ITE lecturer's video too, by Ms Pearl! I swear her video is simpler and easier to understand. Hehe. Thank you for the video Ms Pearl! :)

So let's start!
240g of Nutella.

4 eggs.

Melt the nutella.

Set the oven to 170 deg Celsius.

Whisk the eggs until it volumes up!
Until it becomes fluffy!
That is what you need. :)

Fold the whisked eggs to the nutella!

Bake it for around 30 minutes and walaaaa~!

We didn't really bake it for 30 minutes because we wanted it to be a bit gooey and has that melt-in-the-mouth taste. Hehe. :) And then you can choose to dust it with icing sugar or serve it with vanilla ice-cream! Too bad we didn't have ice-cream at home. GIVE IT A TRY GUYS! It's so easy like 1, 2, 3. Chey. But really. ;)

By the way, finally tried McD's new burgers! Not baaaddd. I love the Passion Fruit McFizz! But if I were to compare it, I prefer Black Pepper Flamer burger to Red Peri Scorcher burger. But then again, MCSPICY IS STILL THE BEST AMONG ALL! Heees. x))


Need to do up my lesson plan and assignments! Implementing a Visual Arts lesson with my dear K1s tomorrow! Excited for it! Heees. And insyAllah everything will go smoothly! AMIN. :)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment