Saturday, 29 June 2013

Keep calm and...

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

Been 9 days but I missed blogging so much! Hehe. Busy like a bee as always, with assignments and events for my CCA, Muslims Students' Society. My dear friends and I even stayed back until 11.30pm at the school's Atrium yesterday just to complete our assignment! By far the latest time we ever stayed back for assignment. Seriously all out eh. x))) But alhamdulillah, proud of my group's effort and work! Our assignment turned out better than I thought. :)

Now that the PSI is much much better now, from 50 onwards, I'm loving the beautiful blue sky and clouds! Could even hear the birds chirping and flying up high happily.. :') But then again, they said that the haze might be back. :/ Even so, just drink plenty of water okay! I'm lacking of it and refused to drink it. Well, more to lazy lah. :') And I'm having sorethroat now. Stubborn. Yup. Me. :B

One of the nights with the beautiful full moon... MasyaAllah..

Just recently, my online item came! Finally get to lay my hands on this pretty floral blouse. It's on sale and I just had to get it! From $35 to $23! Good stuff huh. Heees. Love it so much! Had no idea whether to wear plain maroon or pink for my shawl so I ended up wearing this duo-toned shawl which is both maroon and pink. Fickle-minded like that eh. Issues.. Haha! Anyway, I think I shall invest more in printed tops, insyaAllah! Hees. 

Anyway, this week has been the Islam Awakens week for my CCA! The events were on Monday, Wednesday and today, Friday! Alhamdulillah for it. Didn't regret going you knowww! Really learnt a lot from Ustaz Zahid, Brother Imran Guna (a Hindu convert to Islam) and Brother Hamid. :') Even just now, for the reflection part, it reminded me of Zouq since they have that as well. Closed our eyes and reflected on our sins to Allah and eventually cried. Toooo touching and sad. :'(
Keep calm and... :)

10 companions of Rasulullah SAW.

Have yet to start on my Math learning corners! Sooon lah huh. Hehe. 

Anyway, family time tomorrow to Johor! This time round, my big brother is tagging along! Yayyyy~ It's been awhile. Hehe. Might be watching White House Down too! Channing Tatum... fuhhh.. *.* Hahaha!

All in all, I am happy that Allah granted my prayers. Prayed for it few days back and received it today. Allah is just beyond amazing. Syukur alhamdulillah. :')

With that, I end my blog post with this...
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment