Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Magic Bubbly Soap and such!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Went to the Expo on last Sunday and bestie Aqilah and I were the last customers to buy the products! We didn't manage to find the booth at first too! Actually, turned out we walked past it just that we didn't realize it was the booth cos they were all packing up and there were no more of their products displayed on the table. Wanted to get the magic bubbly soap so much cos they were having a promotion just for the Expo event! Bought it for $15 there! Usual price is $18 but $22.50 for registered postage.
The Magic Bubbly Soap is AWESOMEEEE! Tried it once and I can already feel and see the difference! No kidding. I noticed that my dark circles are reduced and my complexion is better! My face feels smoother and softer too! *.* Bestie Aqilah tried it first and it did wonders. Her red pimples are reduced and her complexion is better. She said that her face is soft like a baby! It's my third time using it now and I can see that my face is fairer! Syukur alhamdulillah. Tried various facial cleanser but this one is by far THE BEST! Hehehe.
Been somehow promoting it on Twitter and some of my friends have been asking me about it. They asked where I bought it and it seems like they wanted to try it! So cute lah they all. x))) You guys should really buy this magic soap. Period. You can search her on her Facebook, Nabilah Bte Jaafar Al-kathiri. They even sell slimming items and some health-related products! Tried the slimming tea before and I lost around 3 or 4kg! 1kg in a week! Left with only 2 sachets of that tea now. Kinda broke to restock it. If not, I can lose more weight! Heheheees. But hopefully I get the chance to try their slimming gel and fibre drink! Hehe.

Anywaaay, as usual, had our JB trip with my dear family! This time round, big bro tagged along with us... after so long eh. He's just so busy with his work and... gaming. Lol. Finally finally finally had our lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop! I've been wanting to try it so badly and finally my parents decided to try it there. Hehe. And the food was goooooooooooood! :)
The vegetables were SO GREEN I tell you! x))

Didn't really like this roasted chicken cos it was all the big and chewy parts.

LOVE this two sets of chicken! So soft and yummy!
My favourite! Heees.

The package comes with this rainbow dessert of aloe vera as well! Niceee~

And since my black and white "Cinderella" pump shoes had a big hole on one of the sole of the shoes, Mum and Dad decided to buy for me a new pair! Yayyy~ x))) Black and red for a change! Mum, lil bro and big bro didn't like this shoes anyway. They said that it looks childish. They were sooo into that other shoes, which didn't appeal to me at all. Haha! Anyway, I felt in love with this shoes ok! Too cute like that, with the black and red ribbon. I swear the other shoes that they like was much more uglier! The ribbon especially. The ribbon is just too... rigid and looks fake. Hahaha! Issues eh.. xD

Since my family and I are a big fan of movies, we decided to watch White House Down! AWESOME MOVIE EVER! Heees. Intense and thrilling and interesting. It's funny too!!! One of the parts was about the president starring Jamie Fox and Channing Tatum in an intense scene and they wanted to board the president's car to run away from the bad guys. Then the president being the president opened the back door and decided to sit at the back. So Channing Tatum was like the driver. And Channing Tatum was like, "What the hell are you doing at the back?" Hahahaha! Too funny! Just because he's a president eh. Plus, the scene was really in a rush and in an intense manner and the president still wanted to be the president and have a driver and all. Hahaha! And Channing Tatum.... FUHHHH.... *.* My handsome and charming hero lah! x)))

And me, being a movie freak, decided to watch World War Z alone! Woooo! That one is another thrilling and intense movie. Heh. Thought that the ending would be so lame since I heard about the ending and all but it turned out fine. Not that lame as I thought. :) Planning to watch Now You See Me tomorrow! Yup, alone again. Heees. It's just me okay. Don't judge. :P Been wanting to watch that movie ever since it started! Even before White House Down and World War Z! And next up would be Monsters University, Despicable Me 2 and Vehicle 19! Wahhh.. So many movies to watch. So little time and so little money. Mehhh.

I need to catch up on my malay dramas and movies maaannn! Especially Teduhan Kasih, Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia and Cinta Jangan Pergi! Wahh Fatin.. dramas and movies wanna catch up but assignments and such... krik krik.. xP Procrastination at its best eh. Tsk.

Been down with flu, slight fever, cough and sorethroat now. Lost my voice yesterday. Yup, no voice at all. Now that I have my voice bit by bit, I'm starting to cough like crazy. Macam anjing laut. Yup, like a seal. Tsk. -.- Had my Breacol cough syrup and I hope this cough will go away anytime soon. InsyaAllah, Amin.

Well, till here! Need to catch up on life now. Lol. 

No, seriously. -.-

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment