Tuesday, 30 July 2013

NDP Preview & Raya Shopping!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Went for NDP Preview with my dear lil bro on last Saturday! Thanks to my dear friend, Laava, for the tickets! Was expecting for the pretty floats and all but turned out that there's only one, which was the merlion. But it's okay. The merlion part was funny and interesting cos it's animated and it talks! x))) The merlion was like, "I have always been standing here, watching the parade from afar but never be a part of it." And then it "swam" to the parade! Hahaha! Too funny. x))
There were tanks!!! My favourite!
Ah Boys To Men had their perfomance too!
Marching in! Favourite part, as always.
Light it up!
Things in the funpack!
More photos on my FB! ;)

Went barefaced on one of the days. And I felt confident. Alhamdulillah. :) 
I used to wear make-up like really from the first step and all. From BB cream to concealer to compact powder to eyeliner to mascara to lipstick. But now I only use natural-colour blusher, lip-colour lipstick and curl my lashes and I'm good to go! Well, I just realized that it's better and I look more to.... myself. Maybe all the make-up part I can do it for any events or special occasion. ;) But whatever it is, I'm glad I'm over that insecure stage where I NEED or HAVE TO put on make up when I go out. If not, stay at home! x))) Minimal and natural beauty at its best, I feel! Heh. 

Anywaay, went to Johor on last Sunday with my dear family! Initially, wanted to buy a new baju Raya for myself. But didn't manage to find THE one. x))) So ended up, I bought heels! This pretty glittered one with a cute ribbon at the back! LOVE IT! Too pretty and cute! *.* Have always wanted to own a pair of glittered shoes. Heees.
There's just something about covered pointed shoes! It just looks so elegant, classy and sophisticated. And I like that. Hehe.

Went to Geylang (again!) just now and I found THE baju Raya that I wanted! Yayyyy! Wanted to buy the one at First Lady, yellow with blackandwhite polkadot skirt but it's out of stock. Nahhh scratch that! Cos I found a prettier one with a rich green colour! LOVE IT! *.*
Sneak preview of it! Hehe. Simply love love love the rich green colour! It looks prettier in real though.

Oh! Might be going down to Geylang again next week to get my henna done! And maybe buy pretty rings or a handbag for Raya! Hehehe. Girls lah huh. Have to understand. Lol. Or maybe it's just me? :P

You know, I ate a lot just now! Had bee hoon, chicken on-stick, hamandcheese takoyaki and corn drink for break fast. Then had more drinks cos I was just too thirsty! So had Aquarius isotonic drink and peach tea. Then had dendeng, honeydew drink and soon, hamandcheese takoyaki (again!)! Hahaha! Fat girl on the way. :')

Anywaaay, major assignments down! Left with 2 more! Wooo! But for now, I shall enjoy my honeydew drink and takoyaki! Hehehe. Till here!

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment