Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Feeling happy and blessed!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH! My field practicum assessment for my field supervisor went well!!! Woohooo! Turned out she was actually the supervisor for one of the centres that my class went to. No wonder she looks familiar! She was like, "Did you go to my centre last time?" x))) And she's so nice! Even though she may look strict. And yaaayy~ She said I did well in my activities! And she especially like the Patterned Umbrella activity! She said it's interesting! Hehehe. Alhamdulillah. :') Oh! And she said that I surprised her cos she thought that I am the shy-shy and soft spoken type. Hahahaha! Shy, yes lah. But soft spoken? Okay sometimes, but most of the times I can be quite loud eh. x)) 

Was challenging just now actually cos one of the boys (my favourite one!) kept distracting and disturbing the class. :/ He purposely gave the wrong answer and making a fool out of myself. T.T So cos of him, I didn't manage the class well. Haiyaaa! But it's okay! Learnt something from it. :) 

Anywaaaay, still feeling so so so relieved and happy that I did well and IT'S OVEEERRRR! PARTAYYEEEE~~~ ... for now, that is. xP More assignments coming right up eh! :')

It was my last day at the centre for this sem. And I didn't get to say goodbye to my K1s. :( It's okay lah. Gonna meet them for next sem again! :)

Pictures from the past few days! :)
Yup, I'm just weird like that. Hehe.

My love for beautiful skies... *.*

My shiok-sendiri moments cos I was early for one of the classes! Very early infact. x)))

Got my bursary money finally! And I decided to give some for my parents and some for me to save and... well, spend a little. Heees.
Decided to head down to H&M for some window shopping... until I saw that beautiful dress which I aim for it for so long! It's still there! And the perfect size for me was available too! One piece left in fact! Wahhhh immediately grabbed it maann! Hahaha! And it's in turquoise, my favouriteeeee! And in lace some more. Too toooo pretty. *.* Have always wanted to own a lace dress! ;)

Bought a pretty simple shoes too at H&M! Been wanting to buy a pretty slip-on shoes just like this! Plus, it's cheap! Only $17.90 and it comes in peachy-coral, army green, dark lime green and some other colours which I forgot. x)) Annndd, it's that comfortable! Love it! Anyway, my first time shopping at H&M eh. So excited like anything. Haha!
Such a beauty! And the best part, it was on sale!!
Uh huhh! $30 instead of $59.90!
*.* It comes in army green and purple as well.

Anyway, decided to try a new moisturizer for my ever-so-dry face! Clean & Clear is a no go. Soo, I bought this! 10 bucks but worth the money! So goood. No more dry patches on my face! :)
And finally get to try this meal! So so gooood! Better than BK's! But I still prefer the strawberry McFizz though. Rose one was okay. Not thaat nice. Lol.

And since my tote bag has issues with its zip, I decided to buy new ones! And it's 4 for $10 baybeh! Bought my first one for $5 each! See the difference!! Actually, almost bought these bag at one of the shops and they sell it at 3 for $10. Waahhh, luckily I walked down further and saw this another shop selling the same tote bags at 4 for $10! Much more worth it huh. ;) And since I had a hard time choosing the tote bags, I decided to buy one in each colour for the bag! Heh.
Cute little owl! Hees.
Especially love the rainbow colours!
This one was love at the first sight! So pretty! My favourite of all. Hees.

London! The white one looks nicer actually but black for a change!

Bought a $5 watch for myself too cos my Adidas watch is spoilt. But then again, love the font of this watch! And it's long and short hand too! Simply preettttyyy! Decided to buy black cos I want to stay elegant and classy. Hahahais. :')

Syukur alhamdulillah for this! Didn't expect it at all! So surprised to receive it cos I thought there's no such thing like this like in ITE or secondary school. x)) Shall strive on and do my best! :)
At 7 am. So so pretty!

Well, that sums up about today and the past few days! Feeling happy and blessed!!! Syukur alhamdulillah. :) 

Alrighty, back to assignments! Due date is on Friday, Monday and.. the list goes on. Can't wait for 16 August to be over and then say hello to 2 months of holidays! Heees.

But for now, gonna get ready to break my fast! Chicken rice for today! Selamat berbukaaa~

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment