*credits to GoogleImage*
Alhamdulillah! The month that we all have been waiting for is now here! Ramadhan! So so happy and excited for it, you knowww. Hehehe. How's your two days of fasting? Mine was good. Had 7 dates and plain water for my pre-dawn meal on the first day and alhamdulillah, for the whole day, I'm not even hungry! Wanted to do the same for the second day but I didn't manage to wake up. :( Was too tired and sleepy. Been doing my Math activity until 4am!! :') InsyaAllah, shall have dates and milk and even my favourite Gardenia's walnut and banana bread for my pre-dawn meal! Hehehe.
This month, July, is and will be a very busy month for me. What's with assignments due date back-to-back and school and family time and meet-ups with my dear friends too! I can't wait for August! I can't wait for my exams to be over, for Hari Raya and for 2 months of break/holidays!!! But for now, need to do my very best for all my assignments and currently, my Math learning corner for my K1s! I. CAN. DO. THIS. :) On a happier note, my bursary application is successful!!! Alhamdulillah! Can collect my cheque tomorrow! And then give the money to my parents, pay some bills, use it to buy school stuff and the rest I can keep it! And maybe spend a little. Heeees.
Anyway, since it's the blessed Ramadhan month, I'm trying my best to be a better person. :) InsyaAllah. I hope you are too. I mean, on this month, it can be a start for you and insyaAllah, all the good deeds that you have done in this month, you will brought it forward to the months ahead.
Annnddd.. I'm trying my best to control my appetite too! Yup, nafsu makan. x))) So far, trying to refrain from rice. But, I had rice just now for my breakfast meal BUT, I ate small portion of it! Good start lah huh. Hehe. But then again, I'm craving for takoyaki!! Actually been craving for it since few days back before Ramadhan. Nvm, bazaar.. wait for meeeee~
Shall end my blog post for now. Happy fasting to all my Muslim friends and readers out there! :) Even though somebody is leaving, you still need to control and maintain your appetite or rather, your nafsu okay. Refrain from listening to songs and gossips and every other not-so-good deeds. A reminder to myself especially! :)
*credits to GoogleImage*
Hopefully, this Ramadhan will be a good and blessed one for all of you dear readers! Whatever it is, have patience. Cos why? Cos sabar itu separuh dari iman. (Patience is half of faith)
And most importantly, have faith in Allah. Always. :)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment