Monday, 2 September 2013

A lil POP!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)
 
Had an awesome great time with my dear bestfriend, Grandma Aqilah on last Friday! And yuuppp, we call one another Grandma cos we are both that forgetful. Either she forgets or I will be the one who forget things. Since in our secondary school days, we've been calling one another that.. until now! x))
 
Anywaay, went to watch my dear Logan Lerman in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters! Looking adorable and charming as always!! *.* And then off to East Coast Park for cycling! It's been awhile... Missed it! Cycled almost to the Changi area and we had to cycle back really quick cos our time was almost up! We had to return the bike by 7.35pm. But at 7.30pm, I was still faaaar away from the bike store. And Grandma Aqilah left me behind, cycled waaay too fast! Either that, or I was just so slow. :') Hahaha! But yayyyy~ Achievement unlocked! I reached the store at 7.40pm! 5 mins late is okay. And I was thankful! If not, I think we need to pay the extra charges. :/
And we coincidentally wore blue! Ouuuu~ BFFS~! Heees.
Had my all-time fav Koi's Ovaltine milktea! Mmm!

Our funny photos! It was epic and just funny! x)))
Seee what I meant! Failed at jumping! Hahahaha! It was just so so funny! Giggled and laughed way too much! Lol.

Lost child. xD

Our rideee!

I think blue is my colour. :)
 
Loving the beautiful sceneries!
 
For today, went to my cousin's wedding! My dear cousin, Abg Alim looks good and compatible with his wife! The place was nice too, with the chandeliers and pretty table and chairs, but it was quite cramped. Limited seats for guest. But the food was gooood! Hehe.
 
Decided to wear black and white and red too, to spice up my outfit and make it pop! Heees. ;)
Somehow I looked slimmer in this! Hehe!

 
Collected my Poplook items! Yayyy to that SG based Poplook! Hees. Cos Poplook is actually a Malaysia based online store. They have free Express shipping to Singapore but payment wise, need to use PayPal and credit cards, which I feel that is troublesome. I have no credit cards under me anyway. x)) So I'm thankful for the SG based Poplook! ;)
It came with the sash!
Always in love with floral prints!
And a simple black top is a must to have!
 
Starting work tomorrow, from 4pm to 9pm! Excited but nervous at the same time!! Hopefully all will go well. InsyaAllah, Amin! Best of luck to me! Heees. And do drop by Gofre cafe and buy the ice-cream/drinks! It's at Arab Street; opposite Golden Landmark and two stores away from the Victory restaurant! See you if I see youuuu~ Heees. ;)
 
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment