Sunday, 8 September 2013

Go Go GOFRE!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :D

Wooots wooots~ It's been my third day working at Gofre cafe! Alhamdulillah. It's been gooood! Learnt a lot of things from cleaning to scooping ice-cream to making drinks to making waffle. Hehe. Still get a little panicky when there are a lot of customers at one go though. :X But all is good! Cos I got a great boss and colleague! Still need to master the art of scooping ice-creams the correct way! Yupppp, there are techniques okay! I always tend to DIG the ice-cream instead of gracefully scoop it up consistently. :P And I love the fact that we always turn on the radio so I can listen and jam to the nice songs! ;) Will be working next week from Monday to Thursday! See you guys there okay! Heees.

Anyway, if you guys are wondering.. our cafe is at 118 Arab Street! Just opposite Golden Landmark! Just 2 or 3 shops away from ZamZam and Victory restaurants! Anyway, Gofre is pronounced as 'Go' as in opposite of stop.. so GO! Lol. And Fre is pronounced as 'Fr-eh'! So... Go-fre GOFRE! x))) It's Italian anyway. Heh. 

So at Gofre, we sell ice-creams, beverages like hot and cold drinks and frappes and our signature waffle ice-cream! Let's start with ice-creams first! 

For ice-creams, we have our French Vanilla, Strawberry, Salted Caramel and Triple Chocolate! That's like our 4 main ice-cream flavours! And the rest we will change around a week or two. So for now, we have Cookies N' Cream, Chewy Brownie and Minty Chocolate Chip! My favourite will be Salted Caramel and Cookies N' Cream! Mmmm.. Anyway, our ice-creams are creamy! Rest assured. Heees. The strawberry flavour taste sour-y cos it's the real flavour and there's no preservative and such.

So hop down to our cafe and you can try all the flavours! Yup, try it for free! You can always try our ice-cream before buying it. Hees. Single scoop at $3.90. Double scoop at $5.90. Triple scoop at.. I'm not sure. x)) You can add toppings too! 2 toppings at 90cents. We have lots of toppings which include Oreos, banana crunch, cornflakes, Koko Krunch, fruity pebbles, rainbow-dots sprinkles, mixed nuts, chocolate love letters, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and also fruits like peach, strawberry and kiwi! And I think lychee too? x)))

Then for our drinks, we have hot drinks like espresso, flat white and lots more. Cold ones will be my favourite frappes! Frappes with a scoop of french vanilla ice-cream! Hees. So we have frappes like Hazelnut Delight (with Nutella in it! My favouriteee!), Caramel Sweetie, some Mocha frappe and some white chocolate frappe. Hehe. My bad! I don't remember the other two names. :P We also have Iced Flavoured Tea, Iced Chocolate and lots of other Iced drinks. Oh! And Italian Flavoured Soda drink! Hees. Some of the photos from Gofre's Facebook Page! Do like the page here.. GOFRE!
Iced Latte

Mocha Frappe

Strawberry Flavoured Soda!

Kiwi Flavoured Soda

And for our signature waffle, we have it in plain or pandan! Then you can go for a single scoop waffle at $7.50, double scoop at $9.50 or triple scoop at $11.50(I think?)! x))) I forgot about the triple scoop one! Hees. And our waffle includes marshmallow, ice-cream of your choice, 3 toppings of your choice and free caramel or chocolate sauce or even both sauces! ;)

I'm trying a full set of that waffle ice-cream tomorrow with my lil bro! Have yet to try it! Hees. Oh! Anyway, our waffle is the folded-like-crepe one. Not the waffle-on-the-plate-with-ice-cream-on-top. Nop, not the usual standard one. Heh. But still I bet it's nice! It always smell and look so gooood! x))) From the pictures above, it looks goooood right?! ADMIT IT! :P

So yesssss! Head down to Gofre guysss! I swear our ice-creams are creamy okay! Even this adorable lil boy who tried our ice-creams went, "Ouuuhh creamy, creamyyyy!" Seeee, I'm not lying. :D 

And maybe you can drop by and say hi to me too and we can be friends and all..... K. :') But really! You can okay! I will be more than happy! Hehe. :) And to my dear friends also, MUST COME OKAY! Then buy our drinks or ice-creams or waffles! Please ah please. I will appreciate it, really. :) Desperate at its best eh. xP

*****

Anywaaaay, I'm happy to collect my online stuff.. yet again! Heees. In L-O-V-E with this pretty pretty printed skirts! I swear I am saving up and buying more designs! It's too pretty and affordable okay! It costs me $24 each!!! I think if I were to buy it outside, it will costs me $30 and above! Plus, the best part, this skirts come with pockets! One at each side! No longer need to search for my Ezlink card in my bag. :P
TOO PRETTY I CAN DIE! :P
So happy to wear it out! Hees!

And collected this simple but pretty maxi dress! Heees. Just in love with the floral designs! Aaahhh.. Too simple but pretty! *.*

Well, that's about it! Hees. To more good working experiences at Gofre and also, to future online spree! Heheheheeees. :P

Just a gentle reminder.... MUST DROP BY GOFRE OKAY! TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS! xP Don't worry. It's HALAL MUIS Certified! Hees. Anyway, nearest MRT is Bugis station! And a straight bus from Bukit Panjang will be 960! See you guys there! Heeees. ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment